Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sara Fitzgerald

Default What They're Saying about Sara Fitzgerald!

"..remarkable characters that will stay in your heart for many days and beyond. A romance that really delivers. This is romance at its finest." The Romance Studio on Mine for Keeps

"Sara has done a tremendous job earning 5 Angels for an outstanding contemporary romance." Fallen Angels
    Reviews on Mine for Keeps

"...love conquers all, because romance should still prevail in this day and age. A charming tale." Coffeetime Romance on Just What the Doctor Ordered

"..a sweet romance with two people that are so blind they can't see love is there the first time they meet." Fallen Angel Reviews on Just What the Doctor Ordered

Default What They're Saying about Sara Fitzgerald! Darkness Within

I thought Darkness Within was a good read. The plot was interesting and unique and Samantha is certainly a sweetheart. Since the story is short and fast paced, it is possible to enjoy it in a single setting. Anyone looking for a quick, entertaining paranormal YA romance should consider Darkness Within.

LASR
    Review by Poinsettia

Default Sara Fitzgerald Champagnebooks.com

Well, I am popping out again. In case I don't make it back by midnight. I wanted to thank Coffee Time Romance for having me featured today. And I want to thank my publisher, Champagne books. Especially Ellen. Champagne Books made my dreams of publishing come true, and have helped me create five amazing books.

Toasting you all. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed learning about me and my books.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123