Threaded View

Reading: The Hero's Journey; Mythic Structure for Writers by Chrisopher Vogler
    TBR: fifty

Awards Showcase

Yeah Day 2: Savor All The Flavors of Romance And Happy Mother's Day

Things have been quiet since it's Mother's Day in the US and we all have mothers, are mothers, or are busy thinking about their mothers.

But yesterday's thread is still open. Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win an ebook from Alice, Andrew or Gianna.

Today, the flavor is Contemporary Romance and Women's Fiction. All three of us write contemporary or women's fiction. I got my start reading romance when Grandma would hand her books down to me when she was done with them. I remember thinking, Grandma is reading this? At the time they were the old fashioned bodice ripper types, but we both devoured them

Let us know something about your mother or grandmother, aunts, sisters and all the mother figures in your life. How did they influence your reading tastes and choices--in either a good or bad way?
    Last edited by GiannaBruno; May 13th, 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Gianna Bruno, Andrew Richardson, Alice Gaines, Contemporary Romance, Women's Fiction, Erotic Romance