Hybrid View

Reading: In Byron's Shadow/Ashley Barnard
    Just Finished Reading: The Broken Sword by Liane Moonraven
    TBR: tons

Awards Showcase

Yeah Dragon & Hawk by Jude Johnson on SALE

Coffee Time has Dragon & Hawk on sale for 50% off for their Anniversary Celebration!
    Now's a great time to get started with the first book of the series and fall in love with a Welsh lad or two...

Dragon & Hawk on CoffeeTime
    ~Jude

Jude Johnson
    Author
    The Dragon & Hawk Trilogy (fiction) Champagne Books Website: Jude-johnson.com

Just Finished Reading: Once upon a time...

Awards Showcase

Hi Jude, love the sound of this book and getting in on the first one is always the best!!! When did you start your illustrious writing career?
    Reading: In Byron's Shadow/Ashley Barnard
    Just Finished Reading: The Broken Sword by Liane Moonraven
    TBR: tons

Awards Showcase

Aw, thank you January. My published writing started in 2004 as an independent. Yes, that's right: I formed my own press, hired a book designer, editor, and proofreaders. I had a friend who is an incredible graphic designer (now in New York) who did my book cover and original website design. I feel extremely fortunate that Champagne picked up Dragon & Hawk --and any/all sequels--because that doesn't happen very often. I have learned a ton of things at every step of the way. For instance, when Kindle first came out, the formatting requirements were basically to rewrite the entire book in HTML code. Thank the stars no one has to do THAT anymore! And thank you Champagne for doing all the formats for your authors!

My writing has grown as well, and of course I learn something with each new endeavor. My original vision was to have a five book series, but with work and marketing my writing time has suffered. I'm not sure if/when Book Four will get finished, but rest assured I'll keep working on it!

Thanks,
    ~Jude
    ~Jude

Jude Johnson
    Author
    The Dragon & Hawk Trilogy (fiction) Champagne Books Website: Jude-johnson.com