Default What's your dream vacation?

If you could take a summer vacation anywhere (with money being no object) where would you go/what would you do?

I’d go Australia. For some reason, I’ve always been fascinated with that country. Wonder if it has anything to do with the very sexy, it-makes-me-melt accent?

Pamela, I totally agree with you about the yumminess of Australian men. Two of my favorites are Simon Baker (The Mentalist) and Hugh Jackman. I've used both of those guys as inspiration for my heroes. However, my favorite dream vacation would have to be Europe. Specifically I'd like to visit Tuscany and Paris. Also Stonehenge in the UK, and a tour of small English villages. My ancestral roots are English. It would be fun to visit the family estate, Rockwell House. Someday!

Pepper, Paris is my absolute favorite place in the whole world. You must go there! If you do, call me because I've taken a bunch of classes on the city and I'm probably more qualified than most the tourguides. I can even tell you where all the roman artifacts are buried beneath the city

Quote Originally Posted by PepperAnthony View Post
    Pamela, I totally agree with you about the yumminess of Australian men. Two of my favorites are Simon Baker (The Mentalist) and Hugh Jackman. I've used both of those guys as inspiration for my heroes. However, my favorite dream vacation would have to be Europe. Specifically I'd like to visit Tuscany and Paris. Also Stonehenge in the UK, and a tour of small English villages. My ancestral roots are English. It would be fun to visit the family estate, Rockwell House. Someday!
    Reading: 8 different knitting books
    Just Finished Reading: How to Use the Internet for Marketing.
    TBR: Lots!

Awards Showcase

Lately I've really wanted to go to Spain...you know, with unlimited time and funds. There's so much history and spirit and eccentricies--I'm really digging that at the moment.

Stephanie Beck
    Stephanie Beck

sweetening the edge of romance

Poppy's Passions
    David's Angel
    A Winter Tale With Marshmallows
    and many more

www.stephaniebeck.net

Reading: Nothing now, trying to finished contemporary romance
    TBR: 20

Awards Showcase

Okay, I want to go to all these places. But if I can go to only one place, it would be Scotland. I've not sure why. I've just always wanted to go there.

I'm easy to please, really - anywhere where you could swim in the sea with beautiful coloured fish darting around, lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinPatrick View Post
    Okay, I want to go to all these places. But if I can go to only one place, it would be Scotland. I've not sure why. I've just always wanted to go there.
    I'll take you someday x x

I'm good with any place that has a beach It can be warm or cold (the Oregon coast tends to be freezing in the summer), just so long as there's boats and water.