Hi everyone! I'm Stacy Juba, and I'm going to be dropping by to chat over the next 2 days. I would love some help with naming my latest e-book. Everyone who gives some input on the name and leaves their email address in this thread will get a free Smashwords download of the book when it is released in July. In addition, I'll randomly be choosing one commenter to receive a free Smashwords download of my novel Sink or Swim.

Here is some information on the book that needs title feedback. It will be a collection of essays that tie into my mystery/romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today. About 50 authors (give or take a few) have answered the question What were you (or your character) doing 25 years ago, and they wrote fantastic essays looking back on memories from elementary school, high school and college; romantic relationships; pregnancy and raising a family; unusual jobs; hardships; and their writing journey. Some of their characters also stopped by to answer the question. The goal of the book is to interest readers in checking out the inspiration for the collection, my mystery novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today; to help readers discover a bunch of talented authors; and to remind readers that one day they will be looking back on this period in time, so they should make every moment count.

I'm torn between these titles:
25 Years in the Rearview Mirror
Twenty-Five and Counting
Twenty-Five and Counting: 50 Authors Look Back
25 Years in the Rearview Mirror: 50 Authors Look Back
Twenty-Five and Counting: 50 Authors Remember
25 Years in the Rearview Mirror: 50 Authors Remember

So...which of these titles do you like best? Do any of them seem to fit the project described above? Do you like it with or without a subtitle such as 50 Authors Remember/50 Authors Look Back. If you like a subtitle, what it if turns out not to be an even number like 50? What if it's 40 authors? or 53 authors?

If you have an idea for a totally different title, I'd love to hear it. If anyone comes up with a different title and I use it, I will acknowledge you in the book.

Please leave your feedback in this thread (and include your email address if you'd like to be entered for the Smashwords drawing, and if you'd like to receive a free copy of Whatever the Heck this ebook essay collection will be called!) It's going to be a great collection for those who enjoy reading blogs and magazines - it includes some NY Times and USA Today bestselling authors, Amazon bestselling authors, and numerous award winners and award nominees in all genres from romance and mystery to fantasy and young adult.

In between your comments, I'll also pop in on Thurs. and Friday to tell you about some of my other books and to answer any questions. If you've got any questions for me about my books, the writing life, book promotion, etc, fire away!