Reading: Tears of the Damned by Marcy Waldenville
    Just Finished Reading: Wishing For A Cowboy by Cheryl Pierson, Livia Washburn, and Kathleen Rice Adams

Awards Showcase

Default Forum Event--Kristy McCaffrey--Thanks for having a look at my books!!

I had a great time posting info and excerpts about my books this week. I hope everyone enjoyed it! If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I'm pleased to share that THE SPARROW has won 1st place in the Historical category for the 2012 Winter Rose Contest. Yay!! That was a nice treat. So, to recap the books:

Wings of the West Series (Historical Western Romances)
    THE WREN, Book 1: Captured by Comanche as a child, Molly Hart was assumed dead. Ten years later Texas Ranger Matt Ryan finds a woman with the same blue eyes.

THE DOVE, Book 2: Reunited with Logan Ryan on the steps of The White Dove Saloon, Claire Waters hides under the guise of a fancy girl...and lets the ex-deputy believe the worst.

THE SPARROW, Book 3: Texas Ranger Nathan Blackmore accompanies Emma Hart on a wooden dory through the Grand Canyon. Soon they face an ancient evil from Hopi folklore.

ECHO OF THE PLAINS, Short Story: Eli Ryan searches for the renegade stallion Echo in the Texas desert, but Cassie Callahan's stubborn protection of the horse just might steer him off course.

Check out my website for purchase links.

I'm still giving away an e-copy of THE WREN today. Just leave a comment to be eligible.

Also, for the remainder of May visit my Facebook page and “Like” it to be eligible for a drawing for two $10 Amazon giftcards.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristy...45328892197533

Thanks to all for your wonderful support! Happy reading.

Attached Images
    Kristy

Kristy McCaffrey
    A Touch of the Old West
    http://kristymccaffrey.com

Available from Whiskey Creek Press
    The Wren
    The Dove
    The Sparrow

Available from Amazon Kindle
    Echo of the Plains ~ A Short Story