Thanks for sticking with me through this busy holiday weekend! As always, please feel free to ask questions!

How do I set up an author page on Amazon.com?

· Go to this URL to get started - https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/...=1&*entries*=0
· Read the text and follow the directions
· Click on the button on the bottom that says "Join Author Central"
· Look at the "Terms & Disclosures" thingy on the next page and accept it
· Follow the directions to find your books on Amazon to link them to your account and to fill out your profile and VOILA! - you're done!!!!

How do I set up an author page on Goodreads?

· Click on the “Explore” tab and mouse down to “Authors”
· On the author page you’ll see a link toward the top right that says “Author Program”. Click on that.
· Read the directions. They will tell you to search for your own name and then click on it. That will take you to the basic author profile.
· Fill in the information on the author profile.
· Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on “Is This You?” to send a message to Goodreads that you want to join the Author Program. They will contact you when you’re ready to go!

How do I set up an author page on Barnes & Noble.com?

· Meet the Writers is an important and growing feature of our web site. If you'd like to be considered for Meet the Writers, send an email to writers@book.com. Please note that while we add new author pages on a weekly basis, we cannot feature every request.