Thread: Giveaway!

Just Finished Reading: Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Yeah Giveaway!

Danielle Thorne is hosting me on her blog and I'm giving away a PDF of my newest release Trespasses.
    http://thebalancedwriter.blogspot.co...-giveaway.html All you have to do is to become a follower (if you aren't already) of her awesome blog and leave a way to contact you. That's it!

When the skeletal remains of three young women are discovered on the vacation estate of a U.S. Senator, the local sheriff enlists the help of Special Agent Gabe Sullivan and a local forensic sketch artist, to help him solve the murders. A profiler for fourteen years, Gabe knows his skills are useless until they discover the identity of the victims. That’s where the beautiful and talented Mackayla Kensington comes in.

Mackayla knows all too well the heartache of not knowing the fate of a loved one. The brutal murder of her own daughter is the driving force behind her determination to bring closure to families missing loved ones. Using her artistry skills, Mackayla works frantically to put faces to the skulls so that their identities can be revealed and the killer can be caught. When the killer realizes how good she is it appears she may be the next to die.

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I really need to read this story. It sounds fantastic.