Just Finished Reading: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
    TBR: 30

Awards Showcase

Yeah Release Day & Giveaway: Taking Her Chance (One Night With A Cowboy)

I am excited to share with you my first venture in to self-publishing. I* have started a new series of short stories called One Night With A Cowboy. Each story will be around eight to ten thousand words and will be about a single night's encounter with a cowboy. In the first story the cowboy meets his match through a dating service. The service will be one of the ways my couples meet, either directly or indirectly. I can see everything from bar pick-ups to work meetings being used as a way to bring the hero and heroine together. I of course reserve the right to venture wherever the story leads, including into M/M and ménage stories.

My intent is to continue to share these to fill the gaps between my longer titles I will continue to publish with other publishers. I hope you enjoy this first little tale of a love rediscovered.

Taking Her Chance

Elizabeth Torrence spent the last nine years establishing her career and then building her advertising business from the ground up. The problem is to do that she had to walk away from the one man who could have been the one.*

Chance Rogers, a star bull rider on the pro circuit had met the girl he wanted to marry back when he was scampering to rodeos between classes at the University of Texas. After only one date she refused to see him again. One failed marriage later, he is finally ready to try again. So he turns to a dating service to help him get back in to the swing of things.

When Chance walks into the room at the Golden Mustang Dude Ranch, Beth is determined that history will not repeat itself. Not hers and not her mother’s. But will she take her Chance or lose him again?

Comment on my blog for a chance (heh.) to win! *

Add it to my GoodReads shelf

Buy it now!

GoodReads

My Facebook Page

Silken Sheets & Seduction

Sorcha's Pintrest

Twitter

Love Revealed (The Market, Book 1) - Decadent Publishing

Sorcha Mowbray: Website | Facebook | Twitter Silken Sheets & Seduction: Blog | Fan Page | Twitter

I entered for my very own Chance...to win, silly.
    Just Finished Reading: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
    TBR: 30

Awards Showcase

LOL! Thanks for entering!
    Love Revealed (The Market, Book 1) - Decadent Publishing

Sorcha Mowbray: Website | Facebook | Twitter Silken Sheets & Seduction: Blog | Fan Page | Twitter