“This book was an excellent read that progressed with such fluency that I could not put it down for a second. The plot was dynamic and drew me in as a reader because of its intensity and its attention to detail when it came to the investigation… Ms. Patrick has penned a superb tale in this one with two strong characters that have to face their pasts -- as both of them have lost loved ones -- if they're to have any hope at a future together. Well done to this author, of which I can't wait to read the first installment of this series and the ones to come in the future.” ~ Reviewed by Bec

http://www.theromancestudio.com/revi...sespatrick.htm

BLURB:

When the skeletal remains of three young women are discovered on the vacation estate of a U.S. Senator, the local sheriff enlists the help of Special Agent Gabe Sullivan and a local forensic sketch artist, to help him solve the murders. A profiler for fourteen years, Gabe knows his skills are useless until they discover the identity of the victims. That’s where the beautiful and talented Mackayla Kensington comes in.

Mackayla knows all too well the heartache of not knowing the fate of a loved one. The brutal murder of her own daughter is the driving force behind her determination to bring closure to families missing loved ones.

Using her artistry skills, Mackayla works frantically to put faces to the skulls so that their identities can be revealed and the killer can be caught. When the killer realizes how good she is it appears she may b
e the next to die.

Available at Desert Breeze Publishing,
Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and most online bookstores.