Carte Blanche Book Two by Natasha Blackthorne

A new review for White Lace and Promises:

"An amazing follow-up to Grey’s Lady. Flirty, sexy, intense and very erotic read. So well written that you could read it on its own...Anyone that loves erotica, romance and historical would enjoy reading White Lace and Promises. It’s a wild ride with tons of hot sex that leaves you wanting more!" ~ Ava aka "Dragon Lady" of Romance Book Junkies.

To read the full review: http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-white-lace-and-promises-by.html?zx=f46f461b9cb1e57a

Angst, Drama, Erotica....

White Lace & Promises

Book two in the Carte Blanche Series

Beth and Grey’s passionate battle of wills continues...

New York Merchant Prince Grey Sexton loves the audacious, spirited young temptress who seduced him in a Philadelphia bookseller’s and made passionate love to him in his carriage. Her fiery nature broke through his cold self-protection. But in a time of war and trade disruption, he cannot allow himself to be distracted. He vows to put business above all else in his life, including his bride.

Shocked and hurt by Grey's distance, Beth wonders whether he truly returns the burning love she feels for him. Beth demands that Grey prove he can truly change once and for all or else she will not start a family with him. But will the dark, sensual secrets she yet keeps repel this arrogant, self-controlled gentleman she has married?

By reading any further, you are stating that you are 18 years of age, or over.
If you are under the age of 18, it is necessary to exit this site.
Copyright © Natasha Blackthorne, 2011
All Rights Reserved, Total-E-Ntwined Limited, T/A Total—E—Bound.

Reader Advisory: This book is the sequel to Grey's Lady and is best
read as part of a series. It contains scenes of anal sex.

Click on cover to read the First Chapter:

To Read How Beth And Grey Got Started, Click on Cover Below:

To Purchase White Lace and Promises Now:

What People Are Saying About White Lace And Promises:

Night Owl Romance:

"While they succeed in marrying it’s not the end of the story; quite the opposite. This is no quick read, but rather a dissection of a relationship as it flounders and flourishes...A good ending to the story that started in “Grey’s Lady.” ~ Chris

Salacious Reads
“Oh what to say other than I loved this story...If you are looking for a historical read with drama and passion...then this is the story for you.
It was an exciting and enjoyable read. Pick this one up!” ~ Sharonda

Skyla11377

"The continuing saga of Grey and Beth did not disappoint. Natasha had me hooked from beginning to end. She knows how to set a scene and get the blood pumping. This erotic Historical has a little bit for everyone. Oh, and did I mention there was some very EROTIC, very HOT sex going on in this book." ~ Skyla

Firepages Reviews

"White Laces & Promises is a historical novel that absolutely rocks!… White Laces & Promises is very well written and the pacing is great. The novel flows smoothly and is intense at the same time…Natasha does bring closure to each of the characters, giving the book a happy ending that I saw very fitting. Overall, I loved White Laces & Promises. This is an excellently executed sequel to Grey’s Lady." ~ FirePages Reviews

Satin's Bookish Corner:.

"...another amazing read from Natasha. I was doubting how much I would enjoy it after such a hit with the first book but I'm happy to say I really enjoyed it. " ~ Sue

Sugarbeat’s Books

"Ms. Blackthorne certainly has the ability to create a story so hot it steams up the glasses! At the same time, the character development is great. Even when I didn’t agree with what the characters were doing, they were consistent. Behavior that made sense in the end proved the consistency of the character development. Even the nasty characters were a delight to read because they were so real!" ~ Sugarbeat

My Book Addiction Reviews

"A must read. I enjoyed “White Lace & Promises” from beginning to end. I loved the way this author continued the story of Beth and Grey and brought it to its conclusion. I can hardly wait for the next installment of the Carte Blanche series." ~ April R

Cocktails and Books

"I loved this book. You really got to know Grey and Beth and understand what made them the way they were. They were most definitely one of the hottest historical couples I have read, but seeing the people behind the passion made this book such an enjoyable read.” ~ Shannon

Queentutt's World of Escapsim

"Excellent Read as the drama builds up from the first book 'Grey’s Lady' in this series. I fell in love with the feisty red headed Beth and warmed up to Grey the distinguished business man and his sexiness in the first book, however, this second book has me totally addicted and madly in love with the whole series. Natasha Blackthorne does not disappoint her fans and delivers one fantastic story with the drama of lives between the well to do in society and meager servant’s offspring...Natasha Blackthorne, you truly know how to write and I highly recommend this series to all historical romance lovers. The writing is perfect, smooth and fast paced, guaranteed satisfaction!" ~ Ronda

Close Encounters With The Night Kind
"She is now engaged to the merchant prince of New York, but real life has an ugly way of getting in the middle of someones naughtily ever after. The woman who had raised Beth since her mother died is filling her head with the rules and expectations of Grey's world and Beth's first love has come back to haunt her. Top this off with some vicious gossip about her husband to be's first marriage and some ugly familial truths that come to light from Beth's past, and you have the recipe for a very rocky start. Grey is battling internally with his preconceived ideas about how his life and his marriage should mingle. He is a man that lives by a very controlled means and knows no other way to be. After the failure of his first marriage and his fear of ending up in a marriage similar to his parent's he has sworn off the thoughts of kids and settling down. But Beth was different.
White Lace and Promises will take you on a roller coaster ride of erotic sexual encounters, lies, deception, and near misses, on its journey towards it's naughtily ever after. Here both of the characters are stripped down to the bare essence of why they turned out the way they did. Grey has to compromise and realize that his way is not the only way. Beth has to learn to trust in him. But both are strong-willed and stubborn and after all the secrets are sired and the dust has settled, can they move forward? I fell in love with Grey in the last book and all over again in this one. This was a marvelous sequel!" ~ Nikki