Hybrid View

Reading: To Win With A Stranger
    Just Finished Reading: Forbidden Slave Marked by Moonlight
    TBR: 7

Awards Showcase

Default Announce * Release Day * for Valentine's Vindication/Lip Service/Gay Fiction (R)

Contemporary Gay Fiction
    Two Stories in one for a limited time! Only $1.99

WARNING: These stories contain explicit/intense man love

About Valentine's Vindication:
    This year, February 14th has a dual meaning. Since his breakup with his boyfriend, Valentine Giovanni, Deke’s life seems meaningless. Val found out he’d cheated and the crap hit the fan. Deke told himself Val deserved a submissive who completely trusted him, one who’d commit to his rough sex and demands. But rather than talk over his fears and insecurities, Deke forced a breakup by cheating. Deke realizes now every day is more dismal than the last. He’s never loved anyone like he loves Val. Tonight, he plans to prove his love to the man.

About Lip Service:
    After their recent tiff, Bryan took off for Japan on business and left Navarre home to stew. Now Bryan is expected home after two long weeks, but fate has other plans--mechanical problems with his plane and no rental cars available. So what's a desperate man to do? Find his own means to get to the man he loves. When he finally arrives, Navarre has second thoughts about challenging fate. Bryan has company in his hotel room!

Snippets of Reviews:
    "Valentine's Vindication is a very entertaining story. Way steamier than I thought, which made it so much fun. I loved the characters and the steamy sex scenes. This book is very HOT!" Talk About My Favorite Authors

"Lip Service was one of those wondrous little stories that packs great characters, sexual tension and erotic heat without leaving the reader wishing there was more." Seriously Reviewed

"Valentine's Vindication, a really a hot encounter between two men who profess their love for one another and their ability to trust each other. A hot read spiced with BDSM." Joyfully Reviewed

EXCERPT:
    I must confront Bryan; tell him what a low-life, scumbag, bastard he is. That seems almost as important as seeing the stranger that’s sharing his bed, the benefactor of his exquisite touch, the luckiest fucking devil in the world. I raise my hand to knock and the door swings open.

Blue. The man’s eyes are a soft, gentle blue. Blonde hair frames his delicate features and tanned face. I recognize Bryan’s shirt covering his torso and in my frisson of jealousy it’s all I see—the pinstripe shirt I bought Bry for Christmas hugging his lover’s lean, muscular frame. I charge, knock the man off his feet and send him tumbling through the air and into Bryan. They fall to the floor and for a minute, in my blind rage, all I see is a tangle of arms and legs rolling about the floor.

"What the fuck?” The stranger says extricating himself from Bryan’s powerful legs.

“Navarre?” Bryan says his face a mask of confusion.

Time stands still before he roars with laughter. My pain is so debilitating, I want to pummel Bryan’s face, wipe the grin from lips and choke off his laughter with my bare hands.

The man rises to his feet and looks down at Bryan. “Jesus, do you know this lunatic or are we about to be robbed?”

Clutching his abdomen, Bryan staggers to his feet. “Yeah, I know him, and I’d introduce you, but I don’t even know your name.”

“Andrew.” His neck works overtime as he glances between me and Mr. two-timing, shit-faced demigod.

“Navarre, meet Andrew, Andrew, Navarre,” Bryan says with a flourish of his arm while pinching his lips together.

“I don’t want introductions,” I say. “I want to know why this man is in your hotel room wearing your shirt.”

VALENTINE'S VINDICATION/LIP SERVICE
    AVAILABLE HERE

Nook: http://bit.ly/QZb7XO
    Kobo: http://bit.ly/OJmFtx

Attached Images