Hi!
I was hoping you might be able to provide some direction for my search. I recently found your book at Samhain Publishing, Poseidon VII. It sounds completely intriguing, and I purchased them from Amazon, the one mentioned and Dante I. However, according to Goodreads, this series starts with a book called Cyberius III, and I can't find that book anywhere, not BN.com, Samhain, Amazon, Fictionwise, or New Concept Publishing. Is it available? If not, will it be available soon? I love to read series in order, and don't want to miss out on any background/setup. However, if it's not available, will I be able to understand the two stories that are out now and still enjoy them? Thanks so much, and I appreciate any info you can provide in regards to this book.

Quote Originally Posted by sjwilling View Post
...And are normally associated with Ouch!

1. Having sex while wearing a chastity belt.

2. Taking a hill at high speed on your friend's motor bike while wearing a strap on dildo.

3. Giving your partner oral sex on the roller coaster.

4. Pretending your neighbor's shotgun is a TV controller when he catches you in bed with his wife.

5. Pretending your frypan wielding wife didn't hear a thing after being caught by your neighbor in bed with his wife.

6. For men...going to the chest of drawers naked and slamming the drawer shut on your thingy.

7. For women...discovering your latest beau is into body piercing big time--yours that is.

8. Finding out that the flight you're on while joining the mile-high club in the teensie rest room has suddenly run out of fuel.

9. When the women on top finds out the thump she heard while indulging her partner's erotic asphixia desires meant the wire she was using was way too sharp...

10. Making love on the front seat of a 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia and obstructing the driver's view and brain cells, while coming up on a bridge under construction. Talk about shooting your wad....