Welcome everyone. I am very excited about my new release, THE LAST CELTIC WITCH. It was officially released this week at Resplendence Publishing. Read the great reviews at the end.

The Last Celtic Witch

By Lyn Armstrong

A painful death … A prophecy foretold

Pursued by evil forces for her powers, recluse Adela MacAye foresees her own agonizing death. She must seek the chosen one to produce an heir and pass on her Celtic powers. To fail would be the end of good magick, plunging the world into darkness. Conjuring a fertility spell she is led to a sensual chieftain who is betrothed to the sorceress that hunts her. Time is running out as fate and the future pursue her.

Plagued by enemies and undermined by sabotage, handsome Laird Phillip Roberts must save his clan from a bloody feud with an alliance through marriage … a marriage he does not want. After a night of white-hot sensual delights with the alluring witch, his heart commands he break the pledge of peace. With treachery around every corner, will he be too late to save …

The Last Celtic Witch?

“The Last Celtic Witch” is the first book from the Celtic Series.
Look for the 2nd book in January 2008
“The Celtic Witch and the Sorcerer”

The Reviewers are raving about THE LAST CELTIC WITCH.

The manipulation and intrigues found throughout the story kept me reading to see how things would turn out in the end. I found myself happily caught up in the exciting action of the story. This is a mesmerizing tale in which dark magic uses intrigue and manipulation to succeed in the battle between good versus evil. Their only hope is that the power of love will give courage and strengthen the power of one small woman …THE LAST CELTIC WITCH

4.5 Stars
Anita - Romance Junkies

The Last Celtic Witch is a story rich in history, and imagination. I
could literally feel what it must have been like to live in times when
being different could cost you your life. The villain of this piece is
so well drawn that you catch your breath in terror of what she is going
to do next. Adela as the woman alone who is desperate to find love and
in so doing continue her family line is exceptional. Phillip is
honorable, but he is not perfect, and I liked how Ms. Armstrong gave him
suitable flaws. The Last Celtic Witch is a keeper and not one you will
want to miss!
4 cups
Regina
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

This novella weaves classic elements of love, loyalty, duty and good vs. evil into a compelling tale. The drama of two competing witches heightens the suspense. The sensual elements of this story are strong and varied, including same-sex and threesome scenes.
4 Stars
Jennifer R. Wells - Marani
Romantic Times Magazine

Out of the books being released this week, the one I recommend the most is THE LAST CELTIC WITCH by Lyn Armstrong. I was sucked right into and I was excited to give positive feedback to the publisher about it.

Chantal
Beta Reader – Reading All Night Long

If you're in the mood for a highly sexual book that portrays many erotic situations along with a fast-paced plot, this book is for you.
3.5 Stars – An Excellent Read
Vee
Night Owl Romance

To buy now click on the title: THE LAST CELTIC WITCH

All the best
Lyn Armstrong
xoxo