Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starlight Key

Yeah Starlight Key

Through the mist, across the water, lies an island steeped in mystery and secrets where an epic battle of light and dark rages within a spiritual realm separated from ours by a curse. A curse that divided a God from her creation and trapped lovers on opposite sides of the barrier. On Starlight Key, that barrier grows precariously thin while a legend of portals that link earth to other places in time and space draws a small crew looking to free their world from it's own battle by restoring the four sisters of Jaquar to their rightful places in the galaxy.

You will find immortals, witches and vampires hiding in the shadows of Starlight Key, each with their own stories, but most importantly, Starlight Key is a place where true love always wins and twin flames ignite the magic that brings light out of the darkness, heals the deepest wounds and makes heroes out of ordinary men and women.

Starlight Key blends the best of fairy tale romance, paranormal intrigue, kink, and sci-fi adventure in an ongoing tale of good vs evil where nothing is ever exactly as it seems

Available now on Amazon Starlight Key book one ~ The Legend Begins.
    Coming soon new subscription plans.

Some of what you'll find in Episode One...

Sarina Sumner is a young woman on a quest to discover manatees and possibly more if she can find someone to indulge her romantic fantasies of a passionate love affair before her ruthless father subjects her to a loveless marriage.

Scarlet Blackthorne is dating Sarina's father and has asked her brother Mal to keep an eye on the naive girl while she's on the key, but Mal is up to his neck in revenge and piracy and passes the task along to someone else. If fate has the last say, however, Sarina will most likely end up in his lap anyway.

When Drake and Rebecca meet, nothing could prepare either of them for the need born in their souls for one another. It's just too bad Drake is meant to marry Rebecca's older sister. Best laid plans...

Aria is a sixteen year old girl with more dreams then experiences. She's coming of age, fighting against loneliness, struggling with her weight and most of all, her feelings for her new step sister's boyfriend.

Remi has a soft spot in his heart for Aria, but with so much against them, there can never be more than a purely platonic friendship, though Aria longs for more. Remi is truly the only saving grace she sees in her life, but then at sixteen, life is really just beginning.

Tess Snow values privacy and safety above all else. She trusts few, but those she does, she'd give her life for. Owner of several exclusive sex clubs, she also opens her home on the Key to select men and women allowing them the freedom to satisfy their sexual cravings in safety and anonymity.

A permanent resident at Tess', Anadriehl is an angel purposed with healing broken hearts. However, with her latest project she's done the unthinkable and fallen in love herself. For the first time in her immortal life, she's feeling decidedly human and has no idea how to handle it.

An immortal who would never find himself in such a position, Santiago keeps his needs and passions on a very short leash, indulging in sexual passion only when absolutely necessary. As one of the nay-chi, an immortal race sent through the holy barriers to protect the humans, he is also charged with keeping his own kind in line. A thankless job he takes seriously, but with the return of his arch-nemesis Tallon Tarasios to the Key, Santiago may be finally willing to turn his back on his own code of ethics to deal with Tallon once and for all.

In a distant star system, Lucas Kavanaugh fights against evil to save the innocent, but he's fighting a losing battle. Alongside his best and only friend Aeon he's determined to save as many of the innocent as possible, but as often happens, life is about to deal him a change of plans.

Gabrella has no real memory of who she is or how she ended up on Kanvore 6, but the strong sexy man who shows up on her doorsteps promises her answers and safety, if she'll only trust him.

And for fans of Samantha's "Seduction" series, in the first of many crossover appearances by the characters from those stories, Destiny and Ronan arrive at Tess for a sensuous, romantic and kinky weekend getaway.

Starlight Key is available now on Amazon for Kindle

New Subscription Plans coming soon, please visit at http://starlightkey.blogspot.com for more details!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Samantha Lucas; January 23rd, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Feel free to start posting any questions you may have about the serial or how the subscriptions work. Single episodes will be available on Amazon, but not until late October or Early November. If you have any personal questions, you can contact us through the website as well.

Tomorrow we will be hosting a debut party, here on facebook and on the web page, with give-aways, contests, excerpts and answers to the most asked questions we received through the beta trials!

We re-open tomorrow for subscriptions so come by and help us celebrate!
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

STARLIGHT KEY SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!

Special Subscription Pricing through midnight EDT September 29th Only! One month for only 1.99 One month constitutes four episodes. Your billing will revert automatically to the normal rate of $12.96 billed every month after this special pricing ends in 30 days.

There are no refunds once the first book in a billing cycle ships. Cancellations can be made via Paypal or Email. Rates and subscription details subject to change.

This is the LAST opportunity to get in at the beginning of the serial. After this time, new subscriptions will pick up wherever we are in the serial when your paid subscription begins, but past episodes will be available for purchase to subscribers at a discounted rate.

Samantha works tirelessly to make each episode easy for the reader to slip into without too much confusion over plot and characters, but for subscribers, we are working up a new page just for you to help you get caught up if you should so need it.

Single episodes will be available on Amazon starting in early November!

For today only!! Anyone commenting on this post will receive Episode ONE Absolutely Free!!! So get commenting! ;-)

We'll be here until 4pm EDT today to answer any questions about the serial or the subscriptions! For further information please visit the web page. Thank you!

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Excerpt One ~ Aria

Aria stepped passed them into the truck, the ramp wobbled beneath her weight as she ascended and moved to the back wall. She looked for a box with her markings on it. She wanted her stuff. She didn’t care about the rest. Finding a rather large box at the top of a stack in the back corner with Aria written on it in black sharpie, she reached, but struggled under the size and weight as she tried to pull it down into her arms.

“Whoa, let me get that one.” Remi stabilized the box. His fingers brushed over hers as he grabbed it, causing butterflies to soar in the dark confines of her stomach.

She knew nothing would ever come of the mad crush she had on him, even if he wasn’t her new stepsister’s boyfriend. He was eleven years older. Aria didn’t delude herself that he ever looked at her as anything more than a dumb kid, either, but she couldn’t help the things she felt for him. From the moment she first saw him, he lit something up inside her heart that she had never felt before.

“I can do it.” She tried arguing with him. “Besides, “Little Miss These-things-are-too-heavy-for-me” may be watching. Wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.” She knew her attitude towards Tatiana was petulant, but in all fairness, she felt she deserved at least a small amount of bitterness, given the circumstances.

Remi laughed and smiled, showing white even teeth and two deep dimples.

She very nearly sighed.

He had short, jet black hair that was always styled in such a way that you couldn’t tell whether he liked it rumpled and it had somehow straightened itself, or if he tried to keep it conservative, but he’d run his hand through it one too many times. His eyes were a bright blue unlike anything she’d ever seen and he had impossibly thick lashes that framed those eyes making her want to stare into them forever.

“Let me worry about Tatiana.” He managed to wrestle the box free from her hands.

Emotion she’d been working so hard to keep chained and locked in the basement of her soul suddenly overwhelmed her and she collapsed into a shabby old chair she hoped to lay claim to for her room. It was the kind you just sank into. As she did, tears bubbled up from inside and she was at a loss to stop them.

“Hey. Don’t cry.” Remi’s soft concern didn’t help.

He put down the box and squatted in front of her placing his hands gently on her knees.

“It’s not so bad, Aria. You’re just under a lot of stress. I mean good God, I know Nadine sprung the marriage on you, then the move, and yes I even understand Tatiana can be a bit of an acquired taste.” He reached out and grabbed a tear from her cheek with his thumb. “But you’re a resilient, smart girl. You’re going to be okay.”

Not beautiful or even pretty, but she’d take resilient and smart, as long as it came from Remi. She was used to being overlooked by the people around her. After all, she had a mother who looked to be about twenty-seven with the body of a swimsuit model and now Tatiana. Even though she was the typical blued-eyed blonde with nice enough features, in their company she looked like the troll that had just escaped from under the bridge. It didn’t help any that she was constantly on an up and down struggle with her weight.

She almost wished Remi wouldn’t be so nice to her. She wasn’t used to it in a general sense. It undid her. He made it very difficult for her to keep her walls firmly in place.

“I only have another year and three weeks. That’s fifty-five weeks, totally doable.” She shrugged, all of a sudden feeling a need to make him feel better about her not feeling happy.

He laughed softly, “So you have the math down.”

“I do.”

She’d had the math down for more than four years and it was finally getting close enough to move it solely to weeks. That was exciting!

“Is it really so bad, Aria?” He cocked his head to one side and seemed to be examining her expression.

She pushed from her face all the strands of blonde hair that had come lose from her pony tail. Tatiana’s blonde was so much more vibrant than hers. It was a petty thought, yes, but when you were staring into the oh-so-blue eyes of Remi Townsend it was hard not to compare yourself to his oh-so-perfect model girlfriend.

“It’s fine I suppose.” She shrugged again.

There was no way she was going to burden him with all her tales of teenage angst and childhood woe. Just in case he’d forgotten exactly how young she was and was possibly looking at her as an equal and not a child.

Sadness passed his beautiful eyes.

“It doesn’t sound so fine, sweetheart.” He frowned.

The tenderness he showed her always made her want to fall into his arms. Would it really be so wrong? Yeah, yeah, jailbait and all that, but Remi wouldn’t hurt her. She knew that in the depths of her soul.

“Tell you what, Aria. I know my work takes me away a lot… I mean that’s why Tatiana and I are living here rather than on our own, so she’s not left alone when I’m working.”

Inside she growled. She really didn’t care about Tatiana or her inability to live on her own, but she would always be eternally grateful for it as it had brought Remi into her life.

“But my point is, whenever I’m in town, you and me, we have a date.”

Her heart skipped about ten beats and her entire soul lit up.

“I’ll make sure we get to do something nice, something you’ll like. And Aria, I want you to promise me something.” He looked at her in his most stern way.

“Wh-what?” Her nerves suppressed some of the high he gave her and her belly clenched in the weirdest combination of fear and desire.

“That you’ll tell me honestly how you are. Because, Aria, I really have come to care about you and I know you don’t have a lot of people you can count on in your world. I’d like to be one of them, though.” He smiled lopsidedly and adorably at her.

He wanted to be a person she could count on?

He cared about her?

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

She tried so hard to keep from lighting up like a Christmas tree, but she couldn’t hold back the great big smile that broke across her face.

“See, that’s what I like to see.” He stood up and reached for her, pulling her to her feet in front of him. “You have much too pretty a smile not to share it with the world.”

He was still holding her hands and her heart was soaring. Never in her life had there been a better moment then this and it was entirely possible there never would be again so she intended to drink it all in.

“Smile for me, Aria. If for no other reason than to make me happy, always smile for me.” He squeezed her hands.

Her breath caught.

For just a split second she thought, maybe, just maybe he saw her as a young woman and not a dumb kid.

Could it be possible?

Did Remi see her as more?

She blinked up into his eyes and though she didn’t want to push her luck, she wanted nothing more in that moment than for him to kiss her. It would be her first kiss and she couldn’t think of a better person to receive that from than him. She breathed in and closed her eyes.

For more Excerpts and information, please visit our webpage!

For September 29 only!! Anyone commenting on this, or any post in this thread, will receive Episode ONE Absolutely Free!!! So get commenting! ;-)

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Some of the Women You'll Meet at Starlight Key

A quiet observer of the goings on of Starlight Key, Tess has a scarred and broken soul. Her secrets run deep. Living a reclusive life on the key for the past fifteen years, she opens her home to a secret society of men who's origin dates back to 17th century France and who's code of chivalry and integrity drives their passionate desire to protect the lives and honor of the women they cherish. Tess provides them sanctuary, no questions asked.

Incredibly private and reserved, most would be shocked to know the mysterious woman living in the old Victorian mansion on Pearl Bay runs what most would consider to be a sex club from that home. Though she does host parties nearly every night, inviting a select discreet crowd whose sexual tastes run far past vanilla, for her, it means more than uninhibited sexual indulgence. The men and women she invites into her home are kindred spirits with tastes that run dark. Her desire to provide a safe place for consenting adults to fulfill their needs, a place where they don't fear shame or ridicule, is very personal. Though your never likely to hear Tess sharing her story, assuring women are protected while they explore their sexuality, is her life's purpose and nothing will stand in her way of succeeding.

If you are so lucky to receive an invitation to Tess' home, your wish is her command, but if she can't satisfy you...

Perhaps one of her resident Doms can.

Sarina Sumner dwells in a life of luxury and riches... under the extreme dominant hand of her father. Johnathan Sumner likes to control the women in his life, but none more so than his daughter.

Back from a semester abroad where she made the mistake of her life, his overbearing control has grown even more intense, but Sarina is about to leave on a month long excursion to Starlight Key along with a small group of marine biologists to observe the strange reports received about the indigenous manatees. It is her last hurrah, as her father has plans to marry her off as no more than a business commodity when she returns.

After twenty one years of living like a twelfth century nun under the ever observant eye of her father and his staff, Sarina is ready to explode. With her recent indiscretion still burning shame into her soul, she can't imagine doing anything about it though. When she arrives on the island, she quickly becomes aware that her group are not the sole observers, someone is watching her. Young and sheltered, Sarina is about to discover so much more than the native wildlife of Starlight Key, but will it change her destiny forever?

High school senior, Aria Blue cannot wait to be free of her soul crushing mother and longs for the distant memory of a man she called daddy. Dancing on the outermost edges of her memory she recalls a life and a home where she'd been happy, but with the sudden and unexplained disappearance of her father eleven years ago, her entire world went black. Now she strives every day just to survive to eighteen when she can go into the world on her own and build a life she only has the luxury of dreaming about now.

On the verge of her seventeenth birthday, she has only one year left to go. With the finish line in sight, her mother has blindsided her by marrying yet again. This time to a cold and intimidating man with eye that seem to burn into your soul and a daughter only a few years older than herself.

Tallon and Tatiana Tarasios move into her world with hate and darkness and before she has a chance to adapt, he has them all moving back to Starlight Key, a place Aria had hoped never to see again.

The only silver lining in all of this is a mixed blessing, Tatiana comes with a live in boyfriend, Remi Townsend. At first glance, Aria has lost her heart, but she's no match for the inexplicably gorgeous Tatiana. Still, Remi is kinder to her than anyone else in her life and she treasures the brief moments she shares with him. When his brother shows up, she finds herself quickly in over her head with two men she can't begin to handle, but will either of them ever see her as more than just a "sweet kid"?

Here's your warning label for Starlight Key...

Starlight Key is an erotic serial, along with drama, mystery and some paranormal activity, there will be explicit sex, BDSM, menage, kink, sex toys, public exhibitionism, extraordinarily hot men, sex clubs and long drawn out love affairs!

Like the page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starl...7261719?ref=ts

Watch the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSntj...ature=youtu.be

Check out the site - http://starlightkey.blogspot.com/

Want to know more about Starlight Key?
    Read what I have to say here... http://starlightkey.blogspot.com/201...-key.html#more

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Excerpt Two ~ Tess and Santiago

“I need a goddamned drink.”

Tess halted her conversation mid-sentence and with no short amount of irritation as Santiago made his entrance into her sanctuary.

“Santiago, please come in. Have a seat. No, really, this conversation I’m having with Beck isn’t important.” She hoped her sugary tone registered its sarcastic intent, but on Santiago, it was never a guarantee.

“Tallon’s back.” Santiago’s tone was as dark as his waist length hair and wasn’t necessary in this case, simply the words alone sent a shiver through her spine.

Even Beck took two steps back. They exchanged a look of mixed concern and fear, for both of them had been around the last time Santiago and Tallon had tangled. For the love of God, she had certainly hoped it would be the last.

“I don’t know how you trust the Orlando club to those boys.” Santiago’s fingers dug into the soft paisley fabric arms of the chair he’d chosen.

“I’m gonna give you two some privacy.” Beck started to leave but Tess reached for him and grabbed his arm.

“Beck, I need you and we aren’t finished here.”

“Look, Tess, you know how much I love you and I’m loyal to death, but I have absolutely no desire to train one of your sub wanna-bes and you can’t make me. ‘Sides, what’s wrong with your usual trio of Doms?”

Tess growled under her breath.

“Christian’s out of the country, something to do with his sister. Dominic thinks himself in love, and Vernox already has a girl he’s working with. I need you.”

Santiago chuckled and both she and Beck turned to look at him.

“What?” He held his hands up as if to prove his innocence in some way then got up and moved to the glass decanters Tess always kept fully stocked along the back wall of her small attic salon.

“It’s just that I know Beck has no shot in hell in winning this argument, so he’d be better saving his strength for fucking this woman you want him to.”

“I don’t want him to fuck her! I want him to train her,” Tess all but growled at him.

The submissive program she ran at the club meant everything to her. She was determined to save every naïve woman she could who had some twisted prince charming with a sex dungeon fantasy, and Beck was going to come around and help her on this whether he liked it or not.

“Look Tess, I think what you do for these women is a wonderful thing, you know that.” Beck ran his hands down her arms and looked down into her eyes. “But I can’t help you with this. Just tell this woman she’ll have to wait until Christian gets back. I’m sure she’ll survive.”

He started to walk away and Tess yelled after him, “This isn’t finished!”

“Mmm-hmm” Beck muttered as he left the room.

Right now she needed to deal with Santiago, her current Dom shortage could come later.

Santiago handed her a highball glass of amber liquid and held his own up to her in a wordless toast. She moved her elaborate Marie Antoinette like skirt out of the way and turned to the desk she had pushed into a corner.

“So what’s up with Tallon?” She suddenly remembered her irritation over something he’d said earlier. “Oh, and Andreas and Draylan do a damn fine job of running the Orlando club, thank you very much.”

“It’s your business, Tess, but any sons of Tallon Tarasios wouldn’t get within a long ass mile of anything I cared about.” He moved toward a dormered window and placed his hand along the low beam overhead.

“They aren’t like their father. They barely speak to the man.” She was tired of defending her choice over this with him. “So back to you, what’s he done this time?”

Tallon and Santiago had a long and twisted history which she never entirely understood to begin with, but she did know for a fact that Tallon was not a man to be trusted, while she’d trust Santiago with her very life, and had on more than one occasion.

“He hasn’t necessarily done anything, just bothers me he’s back and he’s married again.”

“Oh my God! What, this is like the fifth wife?”

“Mmm. Something like that.” He turned to her for a moment then returned his stare out the window into the darkness. “The woman’s a vain empty shell and I wouldn’t give a fuck about Tallon’s new wedded bliss if not for the fact that this woman has a sixteen year old daughter and she has a good soul. I don’t want to see anything happen to her.”

Tess walked over behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

“You can’t save them all, Santiago.”

“Hmmm, haven’t I said the very same thing to you?” He looked at her over his shoulder with a sad smile.

Maybe they were both hopeless lost causes, having been done so wrong in their past, that all they cared about now was righting wrongs and protecting anyone they could. Though the baggage each carried looked very different from the other’s, they understood one another inexplicably. They were kindred and she’d felt that from the moment he walked into a sex club where she’d been pinned to a St. Andrews cross with her Dom beating the hell out of her for a crowd of men to watch.

“Maybe you have.”

He turned to face her and she saw the shadows embedded deep in his expression.

“I should go. I mostly wanted to let you know Tallon was back on the island, put some extra guards on around the clock. You know at some point he’ll make a visit. His sexual tastes run too dark to get them satisfied anywhere else here on the Key.”

She shivered at the thought and without thinking ran her hand up her chest to her shoulder, caressing the secret she kept beneath her clothes.

Santiago reached out and cupped her cheek, giving her some of his warmth in the process.

“You know I won’t let him hurt you.” He stared intensely into her eyes. Though he wore colored contacts much of the time, there were moments, like now, where she saw a deep red glow beneath the brown façade.

“I’m not worried about it. He’s never threatened me before.” She was however worried about him.

“I just wish he were more predictable, more constant. I know what he wants, but keeping a few steps ahead of him is way more challenging than it should be.” Santiago’s irritation shown plainly in his tone.

“So what are you going to do?” She knew he wouldn’t really confide in her, but she felt obligated to at least make an offer of being a sounding board.

“Watch.” He gave her a small smile and stepped away.

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

As a writer, creating stories and characters is just who I am. However without a reader, it's sort of an empty existence. I'm a fabulous writer, I'm a horrible marketer, so I'm just asking straight out, please let me share with you my latest project, Starlight Key. It's a little different in the narrative, but I've been getting great feedback on it and I'd just love to share it with you. Message me today and I'll send you episode one ebook in pdf format absolutely free.

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Through the mist, across the water, lies an island steeped in mystery and secrets where an epic battle of light and dark rages within a spiritual realm separated from ours by a curse. A curse that divided a God from her creation and trapped lovers on opposite sides of the barrier. On Starlight Key, that barrier grows precariously thin while a legend of portals that link earth to other places in time and space draws a small crew looking to free their world from it's own battle by restoring the four sisters of Jaquar to their rightful places in the galaxy.

You will find immortals, witches and vampires hiding in the shadows of Starlight Key, each with their own stories, but most importantly, Starlight Key is a place where true love always wins and twin flames ignite the magic that brings light out of the darkness, heals the deepest wounds and makes heroes out of ordinary men and women.

Starlight Key blends the best of fairy tale romance, paranormal intrigue, kink, and sci-fi adventure in an ongoing tale of good vs evil where nothing is ever exactly as it seems

Available now on Amazon Starlight Key book one ~ The Legend Begins.
    Coming soon new subscription plans.

Some of what you'll find in Episode One...

Sarina Sumner is a young woman on a quest to discover manatees and possibly more if she can find someone to indulge her romantic fantasies of a passionate love affair before her ruthless father subjects her to a loveless marriage.

Scarlet Blackthorne is dating Sarina's father and has asked her brother Mal to keep an eye on the naive girl while she's on the key, but Mal is up to his neck in revenge and piracy and passes the task along to someone else. If fate has the last say, however, Sarina will most likely end up in his lap anyway.

When Drake and Rebecca meet, nothing could prepare either of them for the need born in their souls for one another. It's just too bad Drake is meant to marry Rebecca's older sister. Best laid plans...

Aria is a sixteen year old girl with more dreams then experiences. She's coming of age, fighting against loneliness, struggling with her weight and most of all, her feelings for her new step sister's boyfriend.

Remi has a soft spot in his heart for Aria, but with so much against them, there can never be more than a purely platonic friendship, though Aria longs for more. Remi is truly the only saving grace she sees in her life, but then at sixteen, life is really just beginning.

Tess Snow values privacy and safety above all else. She trusts few, but those she does, she'd give her life for. Owner of several exclusive sex clubs, she also opens her home on the Key to select men and women allowing them the freedom to satisfy their sexual cravings in safety and anonymity.

A permanent resident at Tess', Anadriehl is an angel purposed with healing broken hearts. However, with her latest project she's done the unthinkable and fallen in love herself. For the first time in her immortal life, she's feeling decidedly human and has no idea how to handle it.

An immortal who would never find himself in such a position, Santiago keeps his needs and passions on a very short leash, indulging in sexual passion only when absolutely necessary. As one of the nay-chi, an immortal race sent through the holy barriers to protect the humans, he is also charged with keeping his own kind in line. A thankless job he takes seriously, but with the return of his arch-nemesis Tallon Tarasios to the Key, Santiago may be finally willing to turn his back on his own code of ethics to deal with Tallon once and for all.

In a distant star system, Lucas Kavanaugh fights against evil to save the innocent, but he's fighting a losing battle. Alongside his best and only friend Aeon he's determined to save as many of the innocent as possible, but as often happens, life is about to deal him a change of plans.

Gabrella has no real memory of who she is or how she ended up on Kanvore 6, but the strong sexy man who shows up on her doorsteps promises her answers and safety, if she'll only trust him.

And for fans of Samantha's "Seduction" series, in the first of many crossover appearances by the characters from those stories, Destiny and Ronan arrive at Tess for a sensuous, romantic and kinky weekend getaway.

Starlight Key is available now on Amazon for Kindle

New Subscription Plans coming soon, please visit at http://starlightkey.blogspot.com for more details!

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Default Subscriptions are available again for Starlight Key!

By becoming a subscriber you agree to have $4.99 billed to your credit card every month through Paypal on a continuing basis unless subscription is canceled by either the author, her representatives, or the subscriber.

Subscriptions run monthly. One month constitutes One new episode of Starlight Key delivered via email in PDF format.

Other subscriber features:
    **Episode one is included complimentary upon request.
    **All back episodes available for purchase to subscribers at a discounted price of 3.99 per episode.
    **An invitation to the subscriber only website with back stories, recaps, behind the scenes, first look at coming attractions and other fan faves.

Subscriptions do not begin with episode one, but with the current month's episode. Information on which is the current episode can be found on the website in the right sidebar. If you have questions regarding this please contact us directly.

Cancellations can be made anytime via Paypal or Email, but there are no refunds on delivered episodes. Rates and subscription details subject to change.

For more info or to subscribe, visit the website by clicking the link below.
    http://starlightkey.blogspot.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

In 17th-century France, a covert group of noblemen, met under cover of darkness at an isolated location to discuss how best to further their cause. Passionate in their desire to protect the lives and honor of the women they cherished in l'amour courtois, Les Dominants bound themselves with an oath, inaugurating a clandestine society they christened "La Coterie Noire de Rose".

Over a century later, the French Revolution arrived with its Reign of Terror. Still true to the vision of La Coterie's founders and loyal to their oath, the current generation escaped the guillotine by seeking more hospitable realms. Delighted to find among their new compatriots like-minded gentlemen who wished to take the oath and further the cause, they founded new chapters in Spain (La Tertulia Oscura de Rose), Portugal (A Confraria Escura de Rosa), Russia (Темный розовый комитет) and England (The Dark Rose Coterie).
    In the ensuing decades, religious and sexual persecution strengthened and defined them. Influenced by Enlightenment philosophers Locke and Voltaire, and later by Kierkegaard, their conviction that God Himself was the author of their sexual desires grew. Along with this understanding came acceptance that their appetites deviated from the norm and could only be satisfied in specific exchanges with their partners. They further decreed that any woman brave enough to shun the dictates of society and consent to sating such appetites must be protected from scandal and reproach at any cost. Over the centuries the Coterie has fought for the rights of women world-wide and established a long history of being the voice for those not allowed to speak for themselves.

However, a great shift occurred during the sexual revolution of the nineteen sixties. As women fought for their sexual freedom, many members saw an end to the need for the Coterie and for a time, it looked as if the society would die out. A small band of men, seeing the darker side of the sexual revolution and a new risk to women, took the cause in a different direction. As the idea of free love swept a nation and women fought for equality, the men of the Coterie began to assert that sex, no matter how physically pleasurable, was incomplete without a spiritual connection. For the first time since their origin, they added to the original tenets and the Dark Rose Coterie moved into a new generation infused with a new purpose and rekindled passion.

In the current day they remain a spiritually-bonded international guild whose primary directives are to remain true to God, the calling of chivalry, and to protect the Coterie and its members even to death. To become a member, one must be nominated from within the existing body, however, offers of membership rarely occur. Once an invitation is accepted, the initiate swears an oath to be bound by the Coterie's Tenets and Code of Ethics, pledging fealty unto death. The ceremony culminates with a ritual branding of the new member.

Most who have heard whispers of the legendary society claim that the Dark Rose Coterie exists only as myth, while others believe it to be a cult of vigilantes. In truth, its members come together with a single desire to stand true to themselves and the God who calls them and each man operates with the hope of finding the one woman who will bring completion to his soul.

The Tenets ~

To protect women from abusive practices, such as rape and torture. To police the safe, sane and consensual nature of sexual relationships involving servage, discipline, dominance et soumission, sadisme et masochisme. To fight for sexual freedom and equality worldwide. To defend the guild itself.

Added in 1968 ~

Consensual seeking of pleasure with unlimited numbers of willing and experienced women in search of the same, is permissible without commitment. However, initiating a woman into the lifestyle without a formal commitment of protection lasting until the woman requests its end formally, is considered unchivalrous and will result in excommunication. An offer of protection is not an offer of a lifelong bonding which remains sacred as despite the new acceptance of sex-without-commitment and divorce within society, we believe the claiming or ownership of a woman to be sacrosanct and beyond questioning.

The Oath ~

I pledge my life to God and the protection of women and my brothers. I agree to these tenets as law and I accept them as my binds as I move forward in this life. I will always be true to my needs and I will always respect the women I find to meet those needs. Should I ever be gifted with the mate of my soul, I pledge to claim and protect her until death.

My lips will neither disparage nor endanger La Coterie Noire de Rose.

Sexual and religious freedom ignite a fire in my soul and I devote my life to furthering the cause. Wherever I may find myself, I will speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, fight for those who have fallen, and safeguard those in need of protection. Whatever is asked by my brothers, regardless of the risk to either my freedom or my life, I will do, from now until the day of my death.

These things I speak with knowledge, understanding, and acceptance. Always be true. Always be chivalrous. Always be ready to kill everyone in the room.

The Dark Rose Coterie... Coming Soon to Starlight Key

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast