Hybrid View

Awards Showcase

Default Have I missed anyone?

It's 9.30 pm here and I plan to go to bed before long. However, I want to make sure I have responded to every assignment you sent.

With the nestled threads, it's likely that I've missed someone. If you haven't received a reply to your assignment, can you please give me a shout? Then I'll reply before I go to bed.

I think I've caught up with all the assignments that have been handed in. I would offer to continue tomorrow, but tomorrow my month-long seminar starts, and I'm committed to give all my time and attention to it.

If I still owe you a reply and we can't communicate before the end of the day, or if your weekend is over long after mine - time zone differences being what they are - then contact me by email: rayne_hall_author@yahoo.com.

I don't want to let anyone down!

Rayne

Awards Showcase

Default Is anyone still waiting for feedback from the suspense seminar?

I believe some people handed in their assignments late, near the end of the weekend when I was teaching the seminar. During the days that followed, I didn't have time to critique those submissions. I can do it now.. but I'm afraid I can't find them. There are so many posts!

If you've submitted something during the seminar weekend and haven't received feedback from me, could you please direct me to your assignment? You can also email me at rayne_hall_author (t) yahoo (dt) com