Threaded View

Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Typing Book 5 - The Boss's Pet: What She Wants

Book 5 has a tentative title of What She Wants and here's a peek at the NEW cover! What do you think? New release date should be late Dec 2013 - I've started it and can't wait to get it out for all of my lil smut lovers! I love that you enjoy my books! Thank you so much!

Squeeee!!! So far, readers are loving the cover with John Quinlan, the most tattooed romance cover model and on the bottom - the awesome Jimmy Thomas! I wish I could say that was me with him in the photo and that was MY hand!! But ...no! Darnit all!

This book will have Sondra learning how to become the best Domme possible but first...she has to go through the training and watch others be trained! The Dommes do love their submissives and enjoy giving them what they want - to be dominated. If that doesn't already have you squirmin'....then nothing will. tssss! I hope you stay tuned to my website and newsletter to find out more lil tidbits on the book! Thank you for stopping in and I hope you join me at my website and on FaceBook, GoodReads, Google+ and more! Muah!

PSSST - Also....my new release is Come Tame Me, book one in Wild Fillies series! Check out my western romance series!

Last edited by tonya kinzer; November 17th, 2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: changed dates