Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Reading: Reading Bowl Books/Blue Bloods series
    TBR: many

Awards Showcase

Question Soulmates Quinn or Kellen?

See I have a theory and I have told the author but she can't tell me if I am right or wrong.

I have been reading Sephenie Meyer's Twlight Series (3 books so far) and it of course has Vampires and Werewoves, but it is written for teens.

The main girl Bella, is in love with a vampire and a werewolf. The wolves have mates too. So my theory is that she is both their soulmates.

The Vamps and the Wolfs.

So like Bella, Riley made me come to this conculsion. Quinn is her soulmate for the Vamps and for the Wolf in her it is Kellen.

She is a half-breed of course, a dhampire (I have no idea if I have that right). So she is stuck in both worlds, her soul too, so she has someone from both of them.

I really would love for someone to help me with this. I think this is right. T

Well till next time,
    TTFN
    Moon
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face

hmmm.....good idea

Welcome to our forum family Moon
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

3. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Hi Moon and welcome to CTR! We're glad you found us and hope you enjoy reading and posting here.

That's a very interesting theory and it could happen, but it won't be with Kellen. Keri has mentioned in one of her threads (either here or in the August Reader's Retreat area) that we'll see Kellen again, but he won't be a love interest.

It was written in Embraced that there will be three men in her life, one that hurts, one that heals and one will always be there, regardless. We already know from asking Keri that Quinn is the one that will always be there and Kellen isn't the one that hurts like we thought either, but we're still trying to figure out the other two men.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forum Moon

I think that Quinn is her overall soulmate but your theory that she has one for her vamp side and one for her wolf side is interesting. Ben would be a better suitor for her wolf side as a soulmate but we haven't seen a lot of him yet in Keri's books but we are going to get ourselves a lot more of Ben so maybe just maybe the fire will ignite between Riley and him. LOL

TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Hey moony girl welcome and blessed be!

Yeah it is an intresting theory wehave had some of those. But yeah Keri says Kellen a big no to love and no offense kind of glad for it he is a jerk. But Quinn could be her ultimate soulmate, well that is what most of us hope anyway. But what will happen in theend of it all still have us guessing.
    Books are my friends..shhh, they talk to me.:P:
    Reading: Reading Bowl Books/Blue Bloods series
    TBR: many

Awards Showcase

Talking ...............

Okay i know missed up, i wasn't really thinking about Kellen.

I mean I am so glad he is gone I didn't like him that much. Ben on the other hand he is someone I like.

For the three guys, We all know that Quinn is one (and thank god) maybe Ben is and if her brother can be on then he is so the healing one, but the three guys may only be lovers so that may blow that theroy.

We know that Quinn is one, maybe Ben is too so that is two, maybe the third dude is in the 7th book or in the 6th book. We never know ony Keri does. And damn I can't wait!
    Reading, that should be an occupation, and you shouldn't have to apply for but should get paid none the less, we grow broke for just getting the books, shouldn't we at least get paid for it?

--Reading now - Reading Bowl Books/Night of the Beasts--

--Want to Read -Bloodfever/Queen of Dragons/Seeing Redd (have just need to read them)--

--Waiting To Read-King of Sword and Sky/Blue Bloods book 3/--
  7. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

I wish it was her brother to be one of the three, but Keri said that he wasn't either when I asked about him and Liander.

I'd like to see Ben on that list and maybe we will find out who else will be involved in the next few books. I hope so!!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Breaking dawn

Awards Showcase

A part of me hopes it is guys that the other two will be guys that pass by in her life. The one who heals just helps her back on her feet and goes off, then the one that hurts is also a lover that way more fun and he blows thru town. Leaving Quinn the one always there to be there.

Awards Showcase

Smile

hi everyone,

so in EBD Dia told Riley that how could she have just one soulmate mate when she is part of two souls....vampire and werewolf....so Quinn is deifantly a possiblity and i guess we are still waiting for the werewolf one...Kellen i liked him but i would defiently like to smack him just a little after breaking up with Riley, all that pushing for one and one and then he changes his mind b/c of her job....So i wonder if she will give Shadow a call???

K
    Reading: Breaking dawn

Awards Showcase

Well just because she has two souls doesn't mean that she needs to guys for sure sure. I meanmaybe it is telling her that just becasue you have wolf in you doesn't mean that a wolf soulmate is the only option vamp one could do as well.
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast