You choose where to buy my sweet, spicy relationship-based romances. You choose which is your cup of tea - mainstream interracial or African-American romance.

Cutie and the Cowboy Trucker - AA - Sensual - Mature Heroine - Cowboy Trucker - July 4th
A rash decision puts Veronica Torres in the path of cowboy trucker Mike Masterson's barreling fiery-red 18-wheeler. Is he just another speed bump in her congested life? Or—are their hearts destined to collide on the highway of love? Read the entire firstchapter.

BayouBabe99er - IR - Sensual -Cougar-Cub - Secretive Blogger - Gulf Oil Spill
Laid-off. Gulf oil spill. An attractionto the oil company's liaison, Drake Cormier, someone barely older than her daughters. Sharlene wonders what else can go wrong. Read the entire firstchapter.

Nicked Hearts - IR -Sensual - Runaway w/heart condition - Deceitful Doctor - Valentine's Day
K.C. Montreaux can't outrun surgery because heartache follows. And—so does Dr. Nick Hart, her father's hired hand. Read the entire firstchapter.

Louisiana Hot Sauce - IR -Sensual - Family Secret - Marriage of Convenience - Pregnancy
Reclusive songstress Mesha Rayburn keeps her broken heart under lock and key. Jack Connolly is a helicopter mechanic. Can he break in to make the necessary repairs? Read entire first chapter.

Why not choose all of these heartfelt romances? You can because:
Barnes&Noble has 3 of my 4 eBooks at a discounted rate.

Amazon has 1 of my 4 eBooks at a discounted rate.

Coffeetimeromance(regular rate)

Also, purchase them from Bookstrand Mainstream (regular rate) and Red Rose Publishing (regular rate).

Buy now! Smile later!

Mickie Sherwood
~~Sweet,spicy romance – a heartbeat away~~
www.mickiesherwood.com/blog
www.blurbsinbloom.com