You choose where tobuy my sweet, spicy relationship-based romances. You choose which is your cupof tea - mainstream interracial or African-American romance.

Cutie and the Cowboy Trucker -AA - Sensual - Mature Heroine - Cowboy Trucker - July 4th
A rash decision puts Veronica Torresin the path of cowboy trucker Mike Masterson's barreling fiery-red 18-wheeler.Is he just another speed bump in her congested life? Or—are their hearts destinedto collide on the highway of love?Read the entire firstchapter.

BayouBabe99er - IR - Sensual -Cougar-Cub - Secretive Blogger - Gulf Oil Spill
Laid-off. Gulf oil spill. An attraction to the oil company's liaison, Drake Cormier, someone barely older than her daughters. Sharlene wonders what else can go wrong. Read the entire firstchapter.

Nicked Hearts - IR -Sensual - Runawayw/heart condition - Deceitful Doctor - Valentine's Day
K.C. Montreaux can't outrun surgery because heartache follows. And—so does Dr. Nick Hart, her father's hired hand. Read the entire firstchapter.

Louisiana Hot Sauce - IR -Sensual - Family Secret - Marriage of Convenience - Pregnancy
Reclusive songstress Mesha Rayburn keeps her broken heart under lock and key. Jack Connolly is a helicopter mechanic. Can he break in to make the necessary repairs? Read entire first chapter.

Why not choose all of these heartfelt romances? You can because:
Barnes&Noble has 3 of my 4 eBooks at a discounted rate.

Amazon has 1 of my 4 eBooks at a discounted rate.

Coffeetimeromance(regular rate)

Also, purchase them from Bookstrand Mainstream (regular rate) and Red Rose Publishing (regular rate).
Buy now! Smile later!

Mickie Sherwood
~~Sweet,spicy romance – a heartbeat away~~
www.mickiesherwood.com/blog
www.blurbsinbloom.com