Threaded View

Reading: "The Hour Before Dark" by Douglas Clegg
    Just Finished Reading: "Portent" by James Herbert
    TBR: Lots!
    On the Massachusetts coast, next to the ocean, with my husband and four cats..

Awards Showcase

Yeah Welcome To The Post-Mayan Apocalypse Looting Party! December 22, 2012

Everyone loves a party, right? Well, this one is a doozy!

I'm hosting a Post-Mayan Apocalypse Looting Party on December 22, 2012. (The Mayan Apocalypse is supposed to be December 21.) So if we survive the end of times, it's cause for celebration!

The Mayan Apocalypse may have been true. After all, Twinkies may soon be no more. The prophecy has come to pass! And just when some states legalized pot, we lose our Twinkies...

The Looting Party goes on from around noonish until I keel over. Talk about anything you like except for hot button topics like politics and religion. This is supposed to be a fun party! Let's talk about books, tell jokes, post recipes, tell each other the New Year's Resolutions we won't succeed in meeting in 2013, and of course... may I repeat... BOOKS! Anything goes. Just have a blast.

So I will see you here on December 22, assuming the Mayans aren't right. If they were, well, it was nice knowing ya!

Last edited by Elizabeth Black; November 21st, 2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot a word in the title

Elizabeth Black
    It's Time For Hot, Screeching Monkey Sex!
    Elizabeth Black - Blog
    Elizabeth Black - Facebook
    Elizabeth Black - Twitter