Threaded View

Yeah Free Episode of Starlight Key September 29 Only!

Starlight Key is my latest project and a complete labor of love.

I've tried to combine my love of great television series like Firefly, The Tudors, Battlestar Galactica, and Revenge withmy deep passion for D/s and my spirituality to create something I think is original and unique.

There are multiple characters and storylines all running through the fictional Starlight Key a place where immortals can hide and high powered men can find the discretion to dominate their women the way they need. You'll meet battered souls, men and women of deep faith, side by side with kick ass sexy heroes and a whole lot of white hot passion.

Storylines will arc and change over time, but the characters will always be up to something as this is an open ended serial which I hope to write for years to come.

Currently Starlight Key is only available by subscription, but today only by commenting on this post I will send you episode one for free and if you sign up for a subscription today, it's at the debut price of $1.99

For more info, excerpts, and pricing, please visit us on the web!
    Last edited by Samantha Lucas; September 29th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter