Threaded View

Yeah Come chat with me Friday Dec 21st PST 9:00 - 5:00 - Prizes!

I will be in here most of the day Friday so I hope you have time to stop in and chat about my new book, Whispers at Ghost Point. It will be available Sunday evening at your favorite online stores! All who comment will be in the drawings to win some last minute gift cards for Christmas plus copies of my e-books throughout the day!

Please share the link so we can have a fun crowd on Friday. If all goes well, I'll probably be back Friday night also! Feel free to leave a comment now and I'll count those for the 10:00 am giveaway for a $10 gift card to get us started! Sound like fun? I hope to see all of you here sometime Friday! Thanks so much!

Why do we love being frightened when we read? Do some stories just scare the hell out of you? LOL Tell us about some of the those book titles! For me, there were a few....Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag to name one! I kept the lights on!

See you Friday!! Bring your friends!

PS - You will need to register here and log in to be included in the chat but it's a great site for readers!

Deanna_small_9-15-10.jpg
    Last edited by Deanna Jewel; December 20th, 2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added registration comment