Yeah Whispers at Ghost Point - NOW AVAILABLE!!

WhispersAtGhostPoint_600-900.jpg
    The e-book is now available and the print format should be available by the end of January! (Those wanting a signed copy of the print book can visit My Store at my main website and go to 'books' in the drop down menu.) I'm excited for the release and can't wait to get reader feedback! You can leave reader feedback in the form of comments here, on my website via 'Contact Me' and at my blog or by leaving a review at your favorite online store for other readers.

The e-format is currently available at Amazon, All Romance eBooks and Smashwords and within a week or two, will be at B&N, Kobo, iTunes iBooks, Sony and more. The links are posted on
    my website as they become available, along with links you can click to check out places my readers will be visiting such as The Bohemian Hotel in Savannah GA, The Front Street Brewery in Wilmington NC and a few others. You can also read Ch 1 and watch the book trailer!

I hope you enjoy the Whispers page. Feel free to leave me a comment by clicking 'Contact Me' on my website. Thank you to those of you who have already downloaded Whispers! You all ROCK!

***The characters in Whispers are reincarnated into the present time from my other novel, No Turning Back. In Whispers, the characters again interact and are tormented by each other. Grab your copy of both novels to find out how things turn out! Thank you for stopping in!

Cover_NoTurningBack_600x900_300dpiRGB.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Deanna Jewel; January 10th, 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: chgd color on links