Hi Everyone,

I thought I would just drop in and introduce myself. My name is Hazel Statham and I live in Staffordshire, England. I started writing at fifteen and have written on and off ever since. I have always been fascinated by history and write mainly in the Regency and Georgian eras, although I have been known to stray into Medieval times. When I was a child, I often told myself stories and this just progressed to committing them to paper to entertain family and friends. There have however, been gaps in my writing years where marriage and employment intervened, but now that I no longer work, I am able to return to my first love and devote my time to writing. I had my first two novels published in 2005.

I have been married to my husband Terry since 1969 and we have a grown daughter and beautiful grandson. Apart from reading and writing historical novels, my other ruling passion is animals and until recently, I was treasurer for an organisation that raised money for animal charities. We currently share our home with a lovely yellow Labrador named Lucy, who is my constant companion. Lucy is a real sweetie, but it’s not always easy working at the computer with a large Labrador trying to get on your knee!

I love to hear from my readers and hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them. For more information about my work, please visit my website www.hazel-statham.co.uk where you will find excerpts and reviews of my upcoming novels.

Regards to all

Hazel
Experience the romance and elegance of Georgian and Regency England
hazel.statham1@ntlworld.com
www.hazel-statham.co.uk
'Dominic' - Wings ePress - August 2007
'My Dearest Friend' -Wings ePress - January 2008
'His Shadowed Heart' - Wings ePress - June 2008