She's in love with her ex's twin...Far From The Usual

FFTU-M.jpg

He’s her ex’s brother, yet Arden Windham aches to be in Cam Mercer’s arms. The man is rude and obnoxious, his blue eyes cold and unfeeling, but he makes her body melt. Being with ex-con Cam is nowhere in her plans, not if she wants the affection she’s worked so hard to gain from her overbearing father. Still, Cam’s touch is unlike anything she’s ever felt and Arden finds herself having to choose between her wants and her needs.

Cameron Mercer is his family’s black sheep, a man apart. For six months he watched Arden waste her time with his twin and now she’s free, he’s not waiting another minute. He’s on a campaign to get her off the tight rope she’s been walking. There’s a rebel behind that smooth façade and he’s on a mission to set Arden free. Too bad she insists on putting up a fight.

KINDLE | NOOK | ARe | Evernight Pub

EXCERPT

“What the hell is your problem with me, Mr. Mercer?” She brushed wet hair from her eyes and glared up at him. “Did I kill your puppy or something?”

He shrugged and her gaze darted to those shoulders.

Briefly.

“I don’t like you,” he said.

What? Arden gaped up at him. She would never cop to how her chest felt like he’d sliced her open. “Everybody likes me.”

He laughed in her face. “You’re a spoiled, entitled rich kid.”

Where the hell did he get off? “You don’t know me.” She poked him in the chest. “You don’t know shit about me, so you have no right to judge me.”

Water dripped from his hood and down his chin. “My brother knew, right? And it seems he had enough of you.”

“Motherfucker!” She lifted her hand to punch him in the freaking nose, but Cam grabbed her wrists. She fought him, kicking at his shins.

“Get your hands off me, you son of a bitch.”

He lifted her off her feet and brought her down on the hood of his truck. Arden struggled as he grabbed her nape and brought their heads close.

“Does daddy know how dirty his little girl’s mouth is?” His lips brushed her ear and Arden shivered.

Damn. She struggled harder but his vice grip held her immobile. Rain poured, wetting her tight white dress, molding it to her skin.

“Did my brother get any of those dirty words or are they all for me?”