Thread: February Fun!

Hybrid View

TBR: 41

Awards Showcase

Yeah February Fun!

So every week in February I will be posting up an excerpt from a book from my back catalogue. The twist? I wont' be telling you all which book the excerpt is from. Instead I will be adding clues into it from which you will be able to work it out.

At the end of the month the reader who manages to match the most excerpt's to the books correctly will get a free copy of my contemporary m/f erotic story Rekindling the Spark.

So watch this space for the first excerpt!
    Sun,Sea & Seduction my second lesbian anthology is now available!

Also now available: Coming Together: Through the Storm

Come and say Hi at my online journal

Awards Showcase

So here is the first of this month's quiz!

This is an easy one to start with you can find the answers within the excerpt section of this forum or click here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/boa...play.php?f=303

Now the clues for where this excerpt is from is in the writing so contact me when you think you know which book of mine this is from!

Excerpt: Mary had been in service to the Raslo family all her life, her mother having also been in their employ. It had been a number of years since her own mother had passed on but Mary continued to remain loyal to the Raslo family through the ups and downs of family life. She had enjoyed a happy childhood growing up within the house and had now blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

Good luck!

Awards Showcase

A double whammy this week due to the fact that I was unable to get online last week (blame the snow).

Which means there will be two different excerpts from different stories:

Excerpt Number 1:

Clue: Not all fires are hot

Excerpt: The trail ahead was dark. Now that she was in the forest, she could no longer see the ground in front of her. Stumbling, she fell, her foot catching on a tree root. Crying out in pain, Alice forced herself to get back up and continue to run. In the distance dogs barked, and she could hear the sounds of her pursuers breaking through the undergrowth.

Straining to breathe, Alice ran on, stumbling at almost every step. Moving through the forest was hard going, every movement causing sharp pains to shoot through her bare feet. Sweat dripped into her eyes, making them sting and her vision blur. Wiping it away didn’t help, yet she kept on running.

Excerpt Number 2:

Clue: Some moulds need breaking

Excerpt: The wax ran in slow rivulets down Ruby’s stomach. She moaned, unable to restrain herself, the movement causing more of the wax to run down. Although her eyes were closed, she could sense Dalton. As he moved closer she waited, desperate to feel the hot wax poured on her again.

Her eyes opened to slits as the colourful wax splashed onto her belly. Droplets splattered her breasts, the wax cooling rapidly, pulling at the skin it covered. Another moan escaped Ruby’s lips. Dalton smiled at her.

“You like that, my love?”

Don't forget to contact me upon here with your answers to be in with the chance to win a copy of one of my ebooks!

Good Luck!