Fun Facts About Me

November 2012, Black Lion Virtual Book Tours hosted an internet book tour for me and Debra's Bandit. This was my first time participating in a virtual book tour and it was a lot of fun. Two of the options for the tour were either writing guest blogs or answering questions. I chose to answer questions. For me, answering questions is easier than writing a blog. A few of the sites asked for quick, fun facts about me, so I thought I'd share them and a few more with you here.

Favorite Color: Purple and Grey
Favorite Food & Drink: Veal Parmesan, Iced Tea
Favorite Television Shows: Dallas, NCIS, NCIS, L.A., Deadwood, The Sopranos, Everybody Loves Raymond
Favorite Movie: White Christmas, Gone With The Wind, Donavan's Reef, A Christmas Story (which I nicknamed Ralphie, because I adore Ralphie and Randy)
Favorite Actor and Actress: John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara--I just love the movies they co-starred in together, especially McClintock.
Favorite Musician and Song: George Strait and Amarillo By Morning by George Strait
Favorite Dancers: Gene Kelly and Vera-Ellen
Favorite Animals: Dogs (especially German Shepherds) and horses
Favorite Books: Double Standards by Judith McNaught and Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey
Writing Influences: Judith McNaught, Johanna Lindsey, Linda Lael Miller
Favorite Places I've visited: New York City and Santa Fe, NM
Two things you wouldn't know about me: I love my truck and will park as far away from the front of the store and other cars as possible to avoid getting a ding. & I'm a neat freak. Everything has to be in its place or I can't function, with the exception of the blanket and pillows on the couch.
Favorite Sports Teams: NY Yankees, New England Patriots
Favorite Sports Players: Derek Jeter, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning
Two things I hate: Roller Coasters and flying; I have a fear of heights
Favorite Memories: The birth of my son & and when my husband surprised me with a limo on our 25th wedding anniversary. He is truly my hero.
Goals for 2013: First is to begin writing Rachael's story. She is the Westons brothers runaway sister and I'd like to explore why she ran away, were she went and why she's returning to Wooded Acres. I hope to have most of a first draft completed by mid-summer. Then I'd like to write a short western Christmas story, to be released in time for the holiday season.
Something else you may not know: I'm a homebody--my family and home are my comfort zone.

Now that you know a little more about me, tell me more about you, either here or at my Facebook page: https://facebook.com/#!/JulieLence