Hybrid View

Reading: romances, thrillers, classics
    TBR: 35

Awards Showcase

Yeah Win Amazon Gift Cards

Come grow my Quarterly Newsletter Group and be eligible to win a $15 Amazon gift card at the end of February and a $25 Amazon gift card at the end of April. Then you'll be in the know on all future contests and my latest book news. Newsletters will appear in your email four times a year.

And I'd love to hear what kind of news you'd enjoy reading besides contests. I'll be right here in the forum, checking in from time to time all of February and would love to chat with you.

So go here and sign up and good luck! http://www.brendawhiteside.com/contact.html#newsletter
    Reading: romances, thrillers, classics
    TBR: 35

Awards Showcase

So I can tell you're peeking in but no conversation going on. Some of you have joined my newsletter group. Glad to have you! If any of you register for the forum, be sure to use my user name as a reference - Brenda Whiteside. Pretty easy, that's me. And just to repeat:

Come grow my Quarterly Newsletter Group and be eligible to win a $15 Amazon gift card at the end of February and a $25 Amazon gift card at the end of April. Then you'll be in the know on all future contests and my latest book news. Newsletters will appear in your email four times a year.

And I'd love to hear what kind of news you'd enjoy reading besides contests. I'll be right here in the forum, checking in from time to time all of February and would love to chat with you.

So go here and sign up and good luck! http://www.brendawhiteside.com/contact.html#newsletter