Threaded View

Reading: Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Justice and Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love.

Awards Showcase

Default Upcoming novel: Revelry

Hey all! Thank you for such a lovely day spent talking with all of you. So lovely to meet so many new people and go away with so many new book suggestions!

This will be the second last post of today's Meet the Author forum, so there's still a bit of time to get those last minute replies in and be in with a chance to win one of the free copies of the Gothic ebook.

By the end of this month, there will be another all day chat on this site, over at the Latte Lounge. I hope very much by then to be able to promote the new release of my second Shadows of Melbourne book, Revelry.

Revelry picks up where Gothic left off, bringing the characters Dahlia, Elliott, Luca, Annabelle, Renee and Meredith back together again for all new trials and the exciting new discovery that vampires and werewolves aren't the only supernatural creatures walking around in the Shadows of Melbourne.

As the cover isn't finalised as of yet, I'll attach a *very* rough teaser of what the cover *may* look like below, for your eyes only.

.................................................. .....

Anyway! Hope you've all enjoyed today's Meet the Author forum! The next post will be listing the people who have won free copies of Gothic as well as the email they need to write to in order to be sent the ebook.

Nicole.
    http://nicole-d-fergusson.blogspot.com.au/
    Attached Images