Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sims

Hybrid View

Cool Sims

So, two questions: 1. Are you getting University Life (8 days!!!)? and 2. Have you or will you be making cute trailers for your books like you used to with Sims 2?
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

LOL! I was just thinking of those trailers today!!!!! I Will most likely get University Life. Does it make their lifespan longer? I liked how, in Sims 2, you could ship family off there and not have to deal with them until they graduated. Or start them off as college students.
    I'm not sure I have the patience for making video book trailers with Sims 3. But you know me. Never say never!

Typing

I would love to make videos, but I suck. I made one and it's not good, it's up on youtube cuz I wanted my friend to see it. LOL. Now as for University, it's going to be a separate world, like they have with China, Egypt, and France. So you go into this University world...so I actually don't know, if you send your kid off to college...I think you might automatically go to the college world and have to play with them. I don't know if it's like Sims 2 where you could go back home and play with your family while your kid is at school. I guess we'll see.
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

You will have to test drive it and let me know

Wink

*sighs* If you insist. Haha. I just got my income tax, so I can afford it when it comes out next week.
    Happy Reading

*sigh* I'm thinking I may just have to preorder ... Sims 3 takes all our money. That and Hot Topic.

LOL! I pre ordered SimCity 5 too...$100 between the two. Oy...thank goodness for my income tax, otherwise I wouldn't be getting a damn thing! Thinking about doing a manufacture restore on my laptop Monday night. My laptop is fine...but I want it to be in perfect condition for these games. LOL.
    Happy Reading

I uploaded the 70s 80s and 90s stuff pack the other night and was finally able to change my Sim Teen's clothes and appearance without the game shutting down. But it kept pausing and running slow periodically. May be time for a new 'puter for me.

I can't wait to see the teen clothes. I haven't seen them yet. I made a new family but I made them all YAs and one of them is pregnant now, so we'll see. Hope it's a girl!

And def buy a new computer if you have the funds! You're having way too many issues...or maybe do a manufacture restore first...see if that helps any.
    Happy Reading

I'm gonna have to get it. Gosh darn. I need to save my money so I have enough for family vacation this summer ... Gotta sell more books! Which means gotta write more. Which means Vroooooom, back to the bat cave!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast