Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sims

ToWrite

Well then, maybe you shouldn't get it....won't it distract you from writing? Just a thought...
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

yea, it's a bit of a Catch-22

Hmmm...how about you DON'T get it and I'll play with Rain sim and post pics for you to see? I know I'm brilliant! Aaaalway thinking.
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

Default Sim-A-Palooza Update

Why thank you! I love it too. It's too true.

So I have to post my few pics from University on here...to tell you the truth I didn't play so much, totally got hooked on SimCity and it's server issues. But I did do a term, both of my girls got Ds (ouch) then we went back home and the one sim decided not to go back and finish her degree so she stayed home, and I went ahead with the other one and sent her back for a 2 week term this time. She's doing very well this term, hopefully she'll keep it up.
    Happy Reading

Girl, you don't gotta tell me it's true.

Here are some pics from my game(s). The first one is a tornado hitting my city in SimCity. The rest are of Patricia LaFea over on University, living the college life.
    Spark_2013-03-08_03-14-03.jpgScreenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-34.jpg
    Happy Reading

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12