Thread: Contest !!!!

Hybrid View

Yeah Contest !!!!

Just wanted to drop in and advise that the 2013 Fool For Romance contest will be starting soon. It is scheduled to run from March 18-31st and the Grand Prize will feature a variety of prizes offered up by multiple authors. Stay tuned for more deets!

Yeah

Yay I love this contest, it's so much fun!!! And the prizes are always so much better than expected.
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

Almost time. Running 3/18- 3/31 this year

http://www.crystalrainlove.com/foolforromance2013.htm Starts tomorrow!

FFR 2013.jpg 13 Authors giving away free e-books, signed print books, a $100 Amazon Gift Card and more!

Yeah Yes!

I've been waiting for this contest. It's one of my all time favorites! Always great prizes and always a great way to get to know new authors and their work.
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen
    Reading: Fury by Laurann Dohner
    Just Finished Reading: The Reluctant Vampire: An Argeneau Novel by Lindsay Sands
    TBR: 50 +

Awards Showcase

I have to win free books, I sadly have no book budget left...for the rest of the year according to the Hubs (yeah, right, like that's going to happen)

Winner announced later today!!!!