Reading: "The Hour Before Dark" by Douglas Clegg
    Just Finished Reading: "Portent" by James Herbert
    TBR: Lots!
    On the Massachusetts coast, next to the ocean, with my husband and four cats..

Awards Showcase

Wink Climbing Her Tower - Reader Reviews

If you want to buy "Climbing Her Tower", here's the buy link: Climbing Her Tower - Amazon Kindle

A shockingly sweet fairy tale of a princess locked in her tower after kidnapped by a woman who tries to keep her powers a secret and herself forever young, Rapunzel the sweet fairy tale takes a whole new light in this sensual book of love and innocence, Elizabeth Black a famous author brings to life this sweet tale, with the golden girl Rapunzel her hair so long she has to hoist up her own "mother" and down from a tower she has known only since she was a baby takes a spinning turn when Rapunzel see's a man of her dreams, the wanted fairy tale goes from dreams to reality as seeing becomes more than reality. Even from the start the book goes from the original fairy tale to the dreams of a young innocent woman to wanting what she couldn't have. I honestly couldn't put the book down even if i wanted to! It's definitely one of those time treasured books that inspire the heart and will for many generations to come! Love takes many forms but this one is worth every cent to just pick up and read, but remember you might want to make sure you have everything you need before you start reading! I don't receive anything for my reviews and try to be as open as possible this is definitely a book i am going to read over and over and over again!

Elizabeth Black
    It's Time For Hot, Screeching Monkey Sex!
    Elizabeth Black - Blog
    Elizabeth Black - Facebook
    Elizabeth Black - Twitter

Awards Showcase

Great review.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by M.T.Miles View Post
    Great review.
    Thanks! I like getting good reviews and I enjoyed this one.

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog

Awards Showcase

Another good (4 star) review for "Climbing Her Tower" by Lori Safranek:

Remember that fairy tale, where Rapunzel is locked in a tower and she grows her hair so long, she can fling it out the tower window and a handsome prince climbs up to rescue her? Yeah, that is a great story. Sweet, charming, romantic.

Elizabeth Black takes all that sweetness and romance and adds a whopping jolt of sex to create a really well-written erotic tale. Her sex scenes are intense and extremely hot. The prince in this version of the tale has a bit of a shaving fetish, which adds a little something to the story. And Rapunzel's naivete sets a perfect background for a seduction and romance that keeps the reader hooked in the story. I couldn't put this story down, read it all in one session.

Black is a fine writer, but she is a master of the erotic scene. I would highly recommend this book.
    Last edited by Elizabeth Black; April 3rd, 2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: added text

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog