Will Angelaand Chance chance a break-up?>

58 days on the Hot Sellers' list thanks 2 U!>

Like SlowSweet Molasses Tags: compassionate teacher, arrogant policeman, heritagesecret, New Orleans, French Quarters>
>
>
A #1 Hot Seller!>
>
>

Blurb:>
Teacher Angela Munso has lost control—of herspiraling life. She can control the fallout of recent news from whose loins shesprang as easily as she can her heart’s pitter-patter. To have feelings for aman who is everything she now wantsto hate? That’s the last straw! >
Lt. Brock "Chance" Alexander’s arrogancebaits Angela. And—he knows it. It’s never so obvious to him as when she lobsthat insulting phrase at the side of his head. She pushes all of his hotbuttons. But, there’s one he dares her to touch—the one that pushes him out ofher life.
> Buy: http://redrosepublishing.com/books/index.php?manufacturers_id=255
Buy:
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...olasses-p-9381
> > Excerpt:>
“Are you comingin for a few minutes?” Angela asked Chance once they arrived at her door.
“I shouldn’t,”he declined.
“I guess you’reright. What’s the point? This so-called relationship failed its first test.”
“That’s not theway I see it, Angela.” Chance cut the motor but stayed on the bike. “We’re bothafraid of circumstances beyond our control. I’m more than certain I want you,exclusively, in my life. I’m just not certain you feel the same about me…and myprofession.”
“I’ve confessedto having a humongous crush on you, Chance. An infatuation that supersedes allthe anguish I’ve experienced in my lifetime. What would I do if you’re mortallywounded?” Her eyes closed at the thought and opened to him closing in for akiss.
Chance relishedthe closeness as she melted in his arms accepting his affection. The kiss wouldhave to last him several days for his next mission, assigned to him monthsbefore meeting her, would take him away from her and out of the state. He heldon imprinting the feeling into his heart, rebelling at the thought of releasingher. “I’m going to walk away, now. I won’t be responsible for what might happennext in this relationship if I enter behind those doors.”
“I can tell,”she quietly admitted, her own passion rising. “Can I say something and youwon’t think I’m easy?”
“I would neverthink that about you, Angela.”
“I’m glad yourefused my offer to come inside. Lately, my will isn’t my own when I’m so closeto you.”
He hoped shefelt that way if she learned of his omission to inform her of his call to duty.If everything went according to schedule, she’d be none the wiser.
“Then, there ishope for us.” He drew from her well of sweetness once more, mounted his bikeand left the words, “I’ll call you,” in the wind as he drove away.
>
Will Angela and Chance chance a break-up?>
> Also available:>
Nicked Hearts*>
Louisiana Hot Sauce*>
>
>
*Discounted at CTR