Hybrid View

Reading: Song of Susannah by Stephen king
    Just Finished Reading: Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King
    TBR: lots!

Awards Showcase

Yeah Lunchtime Sex Book Launch!!

It's almost here!! My newest release from Ellora's Cave will be here next week. Join me for an all day event on April 3rd to win a $5 Ellora's Cave gift card.
    Here's a sneak peek:

Passion and fun have been missing from Genie’s life for a long time. Most days she can only hope for a phone call from her college-age son. But that changes when a hot prospective resident walks into her leasing office and turns her world upside down. There’s only one thing holding her back from responding to his advances—his age. He’s only three years older than her son. She should resist…
    Nick has just graduated college and hopes for a job in a larger city with more potential. What he doesn’t expect is to find an irresistible woman—who just happens to be the sexy mother of one of his college buddies. Resistance is futile, and he can only pray his friend doesn’t kill him once he finds out. When things heat up quickly with Genie, Nick discovers he must convince her he wants more than a bout of Lunchtime Sex.
    A Romantica® older woman/younger man erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
    lunchtimesex_msr.jpg
    *Missy Jane*
    make reading a guilty pleasure...
    www.authormissyjane.com

Awards Showcase

Good morning, everyone! I'm so excited to share my new release with you today! Be sure to leave a comment about the book, erotic romance, romance in general, reading, writing, books, or whatever, to win a $5 Ellora's Cave gift card!
    *Missy Jane*
    www.authormissyjane.com

Awards Showcase

How about an excerpt? One can be found online here, but I'm also going to give you a taste that's a little bit spicier.
    “So, what would you like for lunch?”
    She squirmed in her seat as his deep voice sent an unexpected thrill through her. His effect on her was ridiculous.
    “I don’t really know. I’m not that picky.”
    He pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward the highway.
    “All right. The restaurant at my hotel has really good food. Would you like to eat there?”
    She couldn’t help but laugh. “Isn’t that a little presumptuous? Taking me to your hotel?”
    He laughed with her and shook his head. “It’s one of the few restaurants I’ve eaten in downtown. I already know where it is and that it’s good. I’m sorry if I came off sounding too forward.”
    She relaxed into her seat at the honesty in his tone. Really, what was she afraid of? The chances that he would try anything physical had to be slim. Surely he was just being polite? Maybe he hoped buttering her up would get him the apartment he
    wanted. And if not? Well, wasn’t a quick fling what she wanted anyway? She hadn’t completely convinced herself the night before, but waking with the fantasy still fresh on her mind certainly gave her ideas.
    “No, it’s fine. I didn’t mean to sound so offended. Your hotel is fine.”
    He glanced her way, arresting her with his hazel eyes, before turning back to the road. She took a minute to admire his strong hands on the wheel as he drove.
    “All right. It’s pretty close. We should have no problem getting back on time.”

She choked out a short laugh at the realization she hadn’t been at all concerned about the time.

“No worries. As often as Sally is late coming back from lunch I’m sure I’ve racked up quite a bit of credit.”
    He grinned and it melted her insides.
    “Good.”
    Nick pulled into the parking garage rather than the valet and prayed she didn’t mind. The erection that had plagued him since walking into her office hadn’t subsided and he thanked his good sense for wearing jeans instead of slacks. Had she noticed? If
    so, she gave no sign. Her polite smiles barely hid her nervousness and he wished for a way to ease her discomfort.
    He hurried around the car to open her door and helped her out. She smiled at him but it didn’t reach her eyes.
    “Hey,” he said as he used one finger to lift her chin. “Are you all right? I didn’t mean to scare you.”
    Rather than instant denial, she bit her lip and looked around at the parking garage. They were five minutes away from the complex, in the heart of downtown Houston. She could get away from him in a million different ways.
    “Uh…yeah, I’m fine. I just…I don’t really know what I’m doing here.”
    “We’re going to have lunch and hopefully get to know each other better.”
    “Yeah.”
    She looked away with uncertainty written all over her. He sighed and cupped the sides of her face.
    “I’m just going to do this now and get it out of the way.”
    She stiffened as he slowly pressed his lips against hers. The soft warmth was like a balm to his soul and he could no more stop himself than cease breathing. She didn’t respond at first as he licked first her upper lip then the lower. He sucked it into his
    mouth and she moaned. He prolonged the kiss, sliding his hands into her hair and holding her head at the angle he needed. Her small hands crept along his back and grabbed his shoulders. It was exquisite and exactly what he had been craving for longer than he could remember. She was the perfect height, the perfect build, the perfect everything to fit into his arms. He finally pulled back enough to take a breath and looked into her startled gaze.
    “There, that’s better, huh? Or are you still afraid of me?”
    “I…I’m almost old enough to be your mother.”
    That startled a laugh out of him but the look on her face quickly squashed his amusement. He immediately kissed her again to push away the pain. She melted into him and he pulled away reluctantly.
    *Missy Jane*
    www.authormissyjane.com

Awards Showcase

Here's another excerpt. This one's a bit hotter so 18+ only please:

His muscles relaxed as a plan formed in his head. Wining and dining weren’t all she needed. He had to be smart about this. Genie was a mature woman with a full life and a marriage already behind her. What could he do to intrigue her?

The image of her naked on the same sheets he was resting on popped into his head. He groaned as his cock slowly filled again. He took a deep breath before circling his erection with one palm. The other hand rested on his thigh as he closed his eyes to think of Genie.

“Fucking beautiful…”

Her hair had been like silk against his arms as he surrounded her. What he had initially mistaken as solid brown eyes actually held specs of gold. Her lashes and brows were darker than the hair on her head, making it seem as if she wore eye makeup. However, once he was up close he could tell she wore nothing more than ChapStick.

With a groan he let his imagination flow down the length of her body. Her breasts were a perfect handful and he had spied a small mole on the side of each one. He would kiss every mark on her body the next time he had her beneath him. Her brown nipples were just the right size for suckling and he vowed to do more of that next time too.

“Fuck…”

His fist clenched as he increased the pressure on his cock. With his other hand he grabbed his balls and rolled them gently. That was another thing they had yet to explore. She’d barely touched him. Her palms had been silky smooth. Just the memory nearly made him come. She’d been so timid, so careful.

“Not next time.”

No. Next time he would put her on her knees and take her from behind. He couldn’t wait to hold that perfect ass in his hands. He would spank it lightly and rub his cock all over the light-pink marks. Would she like that? He sensed she would like being handled a little rough but not too much. She was his sweet angel and he would never hurt her. But the thought of securing her wrists to his bedposts had pre-cum leaking
    from the head of his cock. He moaned and slipped his hand over it to spread the moisture down his length. It wouldn’t take much more now.

So what would he do with Genie if she let him tie her up? He moved his fist faster
    and gently tugged on his balls. He was so close. An image of Genie spread-eagle on his bed, hands and ankles tied with silk scarves as her naked skin glowed beneath candlelight, entered his mind and stayed there. Yes, that was it. He would tease her with a feather first. Maybe a piece of ice to harden her nipples. Then he would run it over her clit and use his tongue to warm her back up.
    *Missy Jane*
    www.authormissyjane.com