Hi Noony!

I write under the name Darla M. Sands. Ya'll can call me Darla. I most often write erotica, usually heavy on the romance as well as the steamy bits, and have eased more toward same sex male couples after initially writing more mainstream. I guess it's because the additional obstacles gay couples face just to be themselves, let alone to make a relationship work, never fail to make an impression upon me.

Reading has always been a huge part of my life whether it's m/m, cozy mysteries, hard boiled thrillers, sci fi, biographies, or whatever may strike my fancy. Movies are another great escape. I just put away a huge stack of DVD's that my husband and I allowed to pile up. In addition, I enjoy taking care of three cats and two aquariums full of freshwater tropical fish.

My goal in joining this group is to hopefully unblock my muse. And I have enjoyed various workshops run by Noony, so I know this will be both fun and beneficial as well as simply compelling me to write.

Brand new to the forum, I look forward to meeting some great folks, too! On that note, perhaps I'll go work on my profile.