Reading: "The Hour Before Dark" by Douglas Clegg
    Just Finished Reading: "Portent" by James Herbert
    TBR: Lots!
    On the Massachusetts coast, next to the ocean, with my husband and four cats..

Awards Showcase

Xwriter Seduced Sex Toys - Sexuality Articles

Welcome to my thread for my new non-fiction writing gig with Seduced Sex Toys! SST is a sex toys company in the U. K. I will have a new article out every two weeks. Keep an eye here for the latest links.

My first article is about The Art Of Foreplay. Here's an excerpt:

Foreplay doesn't have to be a lost art. Remember back in high school when you could make out for hours on the couch or in the car without so much as a finger getting inside either one of you? You were so hot when making out you could have been the first authentic case of spontaneous human combustion! And your partner was so inflamed with passion he or she could have exploded.

Think outside the box - pun intended. Did you know that the largest human organ is the skin? Take advantage of that knowledge and touch yourself and your sweetie's erogenous zones, but do it when you aren't supposed to do it, like give your sweetie a wet kiss in a crowd or place a hand on his or her bum whilst waiting for the tube. Give that cheek a squeeze! Sex is just as much preparation as it is action. You can spend all day working each other up to a frenzy, and you'll reap the benefits later with the most monumental orgasms.
    Enjoy the article!

Elizabeth Black
    It's Time For Hot, Screeching Monkey Sex!
    Elizabeth Black - Blog
    Elizabeth Black - Facebook
    Elizabeth Black - Twitter

Awards Showcase

Here's my latest article. It's about Cake and Cunnilingus Day, and how to properly celebrate it. Ladies, this is your day! Enjoy it!

In case you've been living under a rock, Cake and Cunnilingus Day is the women's response to Steak And Blow Job Day, which was exactly one month ago on March 14. Steak and Blow Job Day was the bloke's answer to Valentine's Day. Men were weary of being expected to dish out the cash for flowers, chocolates, toy teddy bears carrying hearts, and fancy dinners for the women in their lives. They wanted payback, hence Steak and Blow Job Day exactly one month later on March 14. Men are easy to please. They want meat. BJs. Toss in a few brews. That'll make them happy.

Well, women raised their eyebrows and said, "We can't let this one get by us", and they created Cake and Cunnilingus Day. Blokes, get out that flavoured lube and prepare to do a little labial spelunking.
    Show your man this sex toys site, and treat yourself to some toys. And have a blast today.

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog

Awards Showcase

Want to learn how to give your sweetie a proper massage? Read my article at Seduced Sex Toys!
    Here's an excerpt:

First, set the mood. Choose soft, gentle music to soothe your sweetie's tired soul. Ambient and instrumental music work best for massage. Death Metal is not appropriate for obvious reasons! Place towels on the spot on the bed (or other location) where you're going to give the massage. This is to keep the massage oil from staining the comforter and sheets. Use massage oil or cream. Don't skimp. You want to apply it liberally so you don't have drag when you're giving your massage.

When giving a massage, you want to be firm but not too hard. You don't want to hurt your sweetie, and you don't want to tire out. You want to feel the muscle move underneath your hands. Work slowly, using your finger pads, palms, thumbs, or heel of your hand.

There are a few rules about giving massages: Avoid bones and joints so that you don't injure your sweetie. Never push on the spine, and be careful around the ribs and shoulder blades. Watch knees, elbows, and shoulders, all locations where there are joints. You certainly don't want to dislocate a limb or otherwise harm your sweetie!
    Link: http://www.seducedsextoys.co.uk/lear...astic-massage/

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog

Awards Showcase

My article "Sexual Joys Of Tantric Sex And The Kama Sutra" is now online at the Seduced Sex Toys web site! Click on the link to read it.

http://www.seducedsextoys.co.uk/sexu...he-kama-sutra/

Here's an excerpt:

When most people think of the Kama Sutra, they think of Tantric sex, those lengthy bouts of foreplay and hot sex that are said to lasts for hours. Women squirt their juices after having their G-spots relentlessly teased until the tension becomes unbearable. Men are said to last hours before finally releasing their loads. Tantra may conjure up images of ancient and anatomically stupefying statues of men and women tangled in inconceivably contorted and exciting sexual positions. Sting is said to be one of the most famous lovers, who despite his denials supposedly had a sex session allegedly lasting seven hours.
    Learn a little about different sex positions and oral sex techniques straight from the Kama Sutra!

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog

Awards Showcase

Check out my latest article at Seduced Sex Toys. It's about finding your G-Spot. Read and buy some toys!

The Hunt For The G-Spot

It's the Holy Grail - women want to find their G-spots and experience the squirting orgasms they've heard about. German gynecologist Ernst Grafenberg coined the term "G-spot", and he claimed to have discovered the devilish little vixen in 1950. It is said to be "a ridged patch that responds to gentle stroking, located 1.5 to 3 inches up on the anterior wall of the vagina, somewhere between 11 and 1 o'clock if noon were the navel." Sounds like a pain to find, doesn't it? That's the problem - some women say they have a G-spot and squirt like fountains all over the linens, and others either can't find the little beast to save their lives, or they have resigned themselves to the possibility that God didn't leave them with an "on" switch. This hide-and-seek reputation of the G-spot prompted a commenter on an internet article to refer to it as Schrödinger's G-spot: "It both exists and doesn’t exist at the same time and the act of observing it changes it."

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog

Awards Showcase

Read my new article at Seduced Sex Toys about dildos, and buy a few for yourself or someone you love. I include information about prehistoric dildos found in caves and other cool stuff.

http://www.seducedsextoys.co.uk/having-fun-with-dildos/

Now for something a little different - a history of the dildo. It's good to know exactly what it is you are buying. It's not clear exactly where the word "dildo" came from, but one theory is that the word and object originally referred to a phallus-shaped peg used to lock an oar in place on a dory, which is a type of small boat. The dildo has an illustrious history. Recently, a stone-age phallus was found in Israel. There is a carving of a penis that is more than 6,000 years old.

Elizabeth Black
    Elizabeth Black - Blog