Good morning everyone,

I am starting a bit early today since I offered to work. I need to be at work today at 10 so I will be posting until 9:15 then will return around 4 to post again. This post today will be to introduce viewers to my poetry collection "Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between, and my paranormal anthology "Wicked Intentions." Thank you and enjoy the session.

BLOOD TIES- word count 15, 902

After the mysterious disappearance of twenty-six year old wife and mother Lisa Smalley, her twin, Attorney Audra Roper, begins having dark and disturbing visions of Lisa’s disappearance.
Audra disbelieves the excuses her brother-in-law Doug Smalley gave about Lisa’s absence, and when making a missing persons report becomes romantically involved with the responding officer, Tyler Pettit.
Audra and her brother Kyle Roper play ammeter detective and sneak into Lisa’s empty home one evening, and discover a bloody scene. Audra knows Lisa is dead or seriously injured and held captive somewhere.
After taking on Lisa’s identity to flush out the person responsible for Lisa’s disappearance, Audra is thrown into a series of perils. Trying to survive while looking for Lisa, Audra’s life becomes a roller coaster of risks, heartbreak, and intrigue.

`````````````````````````````````
Buy Link:http://www.amazon.com/dp/147837022x

JIM MITCHELL’S BEARD

No one is living now its feared.
Who knows the mystery of Jim Mitchell’s beard.
Some say was a foolish bet or dare.
Other say the result of a lost love affair.
But anyway, it grew and grew.
Without benefit of clergy, too.
For by no wife was Jimmy cheered.
And no grandchildren to braid his beard.
His nephew measured it once and found.
It was as full five feet from chin to ground.
He always wore it beneath coat and vest.
So, we saw little and guessed the rest.
Some say the hair of the dead still grows.
How long now is Jim’s do you suppose?

Poetry Cover.jpg