Hello viewers I am back. I had a good day at work but will have a better evening posting for you.

http://www.amazon.com/MURDER-MOST-FOUL-JoAnne-Myers/dp/0980037867/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363740357&sr=8-1&keywords=murder+most+foul+by+joanne+myers

The city’s drunk, derelicts, and alarmed citizens’ bog down the sheriff with conflicting reports: shots fired in the riverbank and cornfield. Sightings of mysterious men who appear out of the mist in odd shaped hats and a dozen other weird “goings on.”
Nurse Jackie Reeves, trying to use her heavy schedule at the hospital for therapy, finds it does not do the job. Her co-workers discuss the murders in very department, in the restrooms, and during lunch breaks. They even wonder: Did Lorena’s always stringing guys along and Shaun’s partying too much cause their deaths? Though few recognize the victims’ faces on the front page of the newspaper, many are amazed they are dead. Yet Jackie finds some allies who also suspect Terry Jenkins. The investigation intensifies even more and soon brings other horrifying factors to light. Then Jackie is targeted again.
Murder Most Foul book cover.jpg

I COULD
I could count the passing years,
or build an endless bridge.
Or count the loss of past lovers,
hoping someday to make amends.
I could walk a million miles,
or sail an ocean ridge.
Nothing is forever,
and everything depends.
I could tell you my secrets,
and hope they all come true.