Hello there,
(Fingers crossed I'm posting this in the right place!)
I write historical romance and my latest story, Verity's Lie, is nearing completion.
I'm seeking beta readers and if you are an author, I'm happy to return the favour.
Verity's Lie is a standalone read (and #3 in The Huntley Trilogy)
If you are interested message me here or email direct : grace[dot]elliot[at]virginmedia[dot]com
Blurb
Charles Huntley, Lord Ryevale, notorious rogue…and government agent. His latest secret assignment is to protect a politician's daughter, Verity Verrinder, while her father negotiates an alliance against Napoleon. Ryevale embarks on a campaign of seduction to keep Verity under his watchful eye, but he hasn’t anticipated falling in love with his charge.
When Lord Ryevale turns his bone-melting charms on her, Verity suspects she's exchanging an overbearing parent, for a domineering rogue. Denying her attraction to the handsome lord, Verity goes in search of freedom, only to run into the clutches of French kidnappers. This leaves Lord Ryevale with a stark choice between saving Britain's peace negotiations or the life of the only woman he has ever loved.