1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Default Changing Your Post's Font, Size and Color

Now that you're finished typing what you want in your post you might want to make it look different from the others. You know, add a little bit of color or change the font. Well here's how you do it.

Right above the text box there are three rows of buttons and drop down menus. It looks like this:

On the top row is the font drop down menu. This will let you change your font from the default (which is Verdana) to any of the other pre-selcted fonts that are in the menu.

All you have to do is put your curser at the begining of your text, left click and drag the cursor to the end of your text to highlight it, then go to the font drop down menu, click on the down arrow button by the word Font and select the font you want, click on it and you're finished (font example shown is Comic Sans). That is unless you want to change the size of the text.

The next step is changing the size of the text from the default size (which is 2). This option is the next drop down menu past the font drop down menu. With your text still highlighted click on the down arrow button by the word Size and select the size you want your font to be, click on it and you're finished (size example shown is 3). That is unless you want to change the color.

The last step is changing the color of the text from the default (which is black). This option is the drop down menu after the font sizing drop down menu. With your text still highlighted click on the down arrow button by the bold A and select the color you'd like your text to be, click on it and you're finished (color example is blue).

You can now click anywhere on the screen to un-highlight your text and post it.
    Last edited by Dani; June 28th, 2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Updating Needed
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.