Thank you for joining me this month for the workshop on prompts. I hope you got out of it what you hoped and that you will continue to write and experiment with new tools.
Some suggestions for May:
1. Revisit your favorite prompt from this month and use it again tomorrow on the 1st to see what you might come up with.
2. Start or revitalise your existing blog with prompted writing assignments either weekly or daily.
3. Set aside 30 minutes a day to write, even if it's on your lunch break.
4. Remember to play. Maybe go and get some fun stickers at the dollar store and put them on your notebook when you do your prompts.
5. Hook up with other writers and agree to help each other keep on track.
What are some other ideas you have to keep on the page? I'd love to know.
If you have questions, or just want to keep in touch, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's been my pleasure to play with you!