Hello Coffee Time Forums!

I'm new to this group so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm the author of Demon King's Desire, Elemental Sisters Series, which is available now on Amazon and B&N. I just signed a contract with the Wild Rose Press for the second installment of the series titled Burdened by Desire. I write a lot, but I also read a lot, so I'm always looking for new reads, new authors, etc. I've attached some information on my books below if anyone is interested.

Demon King's Desire: The first installment of the Elemental Sisters Series, Demon King's Desire, available now at Cobblestone Press, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
When Jenna Jenson is attacked by a man whose supernatural abilities supersede her super hearing, strength and abnormal reflexes, she is rescued by the demon king, Lucas Thaler and powers she never knew she possessed are revealed. She discovers she is part of a new breed of immortals prophesied to evolve that could either save or destroy human life.
After a war in his demon plane and home that killed his entire family, Lucas has dedicated his life to combating Malum Inmortalis, whose goal is to rule immortals and mankind. The evil he has battled for centuries and his purpose is deferred when he hears Jenna’s voice, the woman he has been waiting for centuries, the woman he’s been dreaming of for centuries, his fated mate.

Burdened by Desire:The second installment of the Elemental Sisters Series, Burdened by Desire is coming soon.
Jocelyn, an elemental, is stuck between two worlds, not quite a part of either. Her powers over the elements of the Earth won't evolve until she meets her mate. Until then she's an easy prey and a coveted possession for the Malums Inmortalis who wish to conquer the mortals and immortals alike.
The alpha werewolf, Landon, has been living with the knowledge his fated female, the one woman created for him, is just beyond his reach. For months he's forsaken her, refusing an immortal male's most prized gift, a fated female, because the elemental could never grant him an heir, a leader for his nearly extinct pack. Will he choose his breed or his fated?