Wow! I've missed posting here with you and can't believe February was the last time but I've been busy working on so many things. Now summer is upon us and I've even taken a well deserved vacation. Some of the pics have been posted on my FB page and more will be posted soon.

WhispersAtGhostPoint_200x300.jpg

In addition to all that, I've uploaded an excerpt HERE for you to read from Whispers then click back to the Whispers page to learn more about the book. There's also a link to read the first chapter and I hope you do. I'd love to hear what you think of the story - you can leave a comment or review at BookBuzzr.

What's next? I'm starting to get the plot and characters going for the sequel to Never Surrender so stay tuned to the page on my website for Never Surrender. I'm hoping to have that ready by late 2014. I know...that's a long way off but I have so many sticks in the fire that keep me busy! My newsletter is one - and I've started a new contest inside my newsletter! It's for those who are subscribers so if you're not yet, you can subscribe on my website. Thank you in advance!

Thank you all for stopping in and please Contact Me if you have any comments by leaving them here or by using the button on my website.