Greetings, cybernuts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter. The webmistress, Karenne, while browsing the net the other day, saw my handsome mug and sat back in her chair, declaring, "I must get HIM over at Coffee Time!"...And the rest, as they say, is history, heh heh.

I travel the world, and sometimes even the universe, via this cyberspace realm. I have to, to keep one bee-bop shoe ahead of the screaming mob of fans that race behind me. (Wonder why they shout, "Don't let that long-nosed moron of a reporter get away!" ?)

I'm here to offer interviews! Yes, unique, original interviews as the world has never seen before - unless you've visited my blog already.

But, per the directive of the mild-mannered author who created me, I am named I.B. Nosey, not I.B. Mature. Which means I interview G/PG-13 books which exclude paranormal/occult/erotic, etc. But inspirational/clean romance/mysteries/suspense/SF - oh yeah!

And a stipulation - the author must have a sense of humor!

So now that I've introduced myself, I'll mosey on over to my forum. Thanks again to Karenne and the Coffee Time Staff for allowing this Pukelitzer Award reporter on board!

Find me at Feeling Nosey?

Nosey man.jpg