Default Cookies for Santa - Debut Romantic Suspense Novella

Cookies for Santa was released byMelange Books LLC in November of 2012. The publisher plans to re-release thebook as Covert Exposure, A Nick Spinelli Mystery (Book 1 in theNick Spinelli Mystery series) in August of 2013.
    Cookies for Santa Blurb:
    Detective Spinelli's life is tossed sideways when he is reassigned from theHomicide division to assist in the Child Services division of the SocialServices Department for the holiday season. From the beginning, Spinelli andCaseworker Shannon O'Hara generate their own kind of fireworks, causing morethan the normal workplace stress. They both have their own philosophies fordealing with the clientele. However, the forces of nature have their own planfor Spinelli and Shannon. Shannon moonlights as Santa Claus' little helper atthe mall, and when Santa and an elf turn up dead Shannon appears to be next onthe killer's list. Spinelli is placed back on homicide and goes undercover asSanta to help capture the killer. He catches a great deal of grief along theway but will he capture the heart of his little Santa's helper as well?
    Last edited by Valerie J. Clarizio; August 14th, 2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Added Info in regard to the re-release

Cookies for Santa has been officially re-released as CovertExposure, A Nick Spinelli Mystery!
    It can be purchased through my publisher's website and will be up on Amazon soon: http://www.melange-books.com/authors/valeriejclarizio/covertexposure.html
    Here is the new book cover:
    1CovertExposure.jpg

GoodreadsGiveaway!
    Yep, you heard it correctly. I’m going to be giving away two (2) copies of Cookies for Santa, novella #1 in the Nick Spinelli Mystery series. Sign up for a chance to win alimited edition of novella #1. I say limited because as of the first week of September, Cookies forSanta was re-released as Covert Exposure, A Nick Spinelli Mystery. Fortunately, I have somecopies left for two lucky winners! Part of the madness behind this Goodreads Giveaway event is to get the word out about the soon to be released novella, Craving Vengeance, A Nick Spinelli Mystery, novella #2 in the Nick Spinelli mystery series.
    The contest will run from midnight on September 18th through midnight on September 30th.
    Click the link below for your chance to win a copyof the limited edition of novella #1 of the Nick Spinelli Mystery series, Cookies for Santa:
    http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/65958-cookies-for-santa>