I’m Back! I’ve been home for two weeks but have been suffering from holiday hangover. I just couldn’t seem to concentrate on anything long enough to be productive. It was a wonderful holiday with so many highlights, here are just a few. I did post many photos on Facebook and my blog if you really want to be bored!

Firstly, I have to say that travelling business class is quite an experience, one I am truly grateful I was able to endure. Lol! Nothing quite like having your own little pod to inhabit, being able to sleep in a horizontal position is wonderful and the silver service meals are really over the top. Hubby and I met at the bar, yes on the plane, for cocktails and nibbles…that would be food not each other, while teenager watched movies and slept. The fact the kid could sleep was a bonus – nothing like a grumpy teenager to spoil a holiday.

Paris was okay, I loved Rome and Florence but my heart will always be in the UK. England and Scotland are still my favourite holiday destinations. Well that is if I forget about the congestion tax fine we received. I still think the car rental mob should have mentioned something about this tax when we picked up the exorbitantly priced car at their office in Buckingham Palace Road!>

Stopping in to visit the staff at Total-E-Bound, my publisher for the League of Love Series was wonderful, it was an office full of friendly folk. I was wined and dined it was a very enjoyable night. Lincoln the town itself was a great discovery, so much history. We loved visiting the Cathedral and strolling around the town. Big thanks also to my new editor Sarah, who arrived early the next day for a visit before she headed off to do jury duty.>

>

I visited with a few more authors on my way up to Scotland loved meeting Clair de Lune. Hubby and son managed to endure the visits without too many embarrassing moments. You can just imagine the topics of conversation when you get authors of erotic romance together!
The castle wedding was beautiful –all those men in kilts certainly didn’t hurt.

Yes, there were bagpipes played and haggis was eaten…but not by me!

Usually I get a teary when a holiday is ending but thanks to the email I received from Coffee Times Romance, the day before we were scheduled to fly home, informing me that two of my League of Love books had been reviewed and both received 5 Cups ratings, the tears never came. Instead I floated around in a happy author bubble all the way home.
Here are the links to the reviews if anyone is interested. I’m still pinching myself.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/lauraslightbook3bydonnagallagher.html#.Ue-j8m30KNI

>

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/pippasfantasybook4bydonnagallagher.html#.Ue-i7W30KNI >

I've also just noticed my author interview done before I left with Amy from Coffee Time was posted. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Interviews/DonnaGallagher2013.html#.UgMn1p1--M8>
>
So now I have to knuckle down and do some writing. I have plenty of plot bunnies running through my head – It’s just deciding which voice is the loudest.>