Default Julie Johnstone - Regency Romance Writer

I'm just about to settle in with my favorite cup of coffee, Grande Mocha from Starbucks! This is my guilty addiction and a must have before I sit down to make my word count for the day! I write Regency Historical Romances, and I am lucky enough to be able to do this full time! When I am not writing my latest romance novel you can find me trying to keep up with my two precocious boys, working out-I have to keep sane after all, reading, traveling or trying to put order into my messy house! It's hard to believe I now have five Regency romance books out, but I do! I love to push boundaries and pull heart strings with witty characters who just want to find their happily ever after above all else.
  2. Grace Elliot

Nice to meet you Julie! It seems we have a couple of things in common. I also write Regency romances (although my WIP is a Georgian romance) and two boys! Happy writing. Grace x

Default Nice to meet you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
    Nice to meet you Julie! It seems we have a couple of things in common. I also write Regency romances (although my WIP is a Georgian romance) and two boys! Happy writing. Grace x
    Hope you are successful in your endeavors!