Book News

Great Feedback on Burned In Shadows from multiple readers!

A sequel is a very hard book to write. It's even harder when there are two stories parallel to one another. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that's been enjoying the story thus far. If you haven't read the story, I encourage you to pick it up and see for yourself what other's are saying. As always reviews are welcomed, whether they be of the positive or negative persuasion. I take everything in good strides.

Here are some of the reviews that I've received on Amazon:

5.0 out of 5 stars so worth the wait August 8, 2013
By tka3nme
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This was one if the best 2nd in series books I think I have ever read. I have been waiting to see what happened with Jes and Draven then the hotness that is Royce and Ronin. Great follow up. Great writing can't wait till the others come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great sequel August 5, 2013
By L. Vondetta Carter
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Wow, I am breathless from reading this book. I loved it. It had suspense, mystery, love and laughter. The book picks up from where Enslaved left with the missing Draven. Jes goes in search of her mate and only Baby daddy(lol). Mr. Black/Draven is still the over the top Alpha he always is.
Jes gets revenge on Melissa in a great way. However, Bells/Bena is featured in the center of a fabulous triangle that literally takes her breath away and sends her into an ecstasy that could only be brought on by the dynamic duo of Ronin and Royce. As fierce as they are, only one filled with fire could tame these two.

There was a revelation in the end of the book that took everyone by surprise..at least I was...

Thank you Ms. Eden for another great read and I await the next book. I only wish it could be released before the due date.

During a blog tour hosted by Book Monster Promotion one reviewer had this to say about Burned In Shadows

This is the second book in the Shadow Unit series. I have to say I enjoyed the first book Enslaved in Shadows, Burned blew me away. I usually try to avoid series books, because they hardly ever live up to the first one in my eyes.

Burned in Shadows has restored my faith. This book surpassed any of my expectations, and showed real growth with the author. Burned in Shadows picks up where Enslaved left off. Draven is still missing, and Jess is looking for her mate. Read the entire review.

If you haven't had a chance to read Enslaved In Shadows, the first book in the Shadow Unit series, its on sale now for 2.99 until the end of the year over at amazon, and 1.99 at Barnes and Noble. If I could have lowered it at Amazon I would have, but it would not let me hence Barnes is also mentioned.